Teachers pet.

I am not saying 'go fuck your teachers' no please don't, it's just a boring story line just for emotion purpose. The beginning slightly rushed, I did tell myself I would come back to it but I'm to lazy. Umm make sure to get a drink and food just don't choke on them at some parts! definitely sucks ass but hey it's here right? Make the comments juicy!!

Will.

I started a new school today, apparently if you're caught kissing your teacher you'll get expelled and they would get fired. Scary.

My mum gave me a lecture over and over again, and just this morning she gave me a pointed look while pointing her finger at my face and said 'William Byers if you sleep with another teacher I'll send you to boarding school' it doesn't scare me.

Me and my Twin sister, Jane, walked through the big doors what lead us into a hallway. It was crowded with teenagers, different conversations filling the hallways, laughter being chirped around as some was quiet and walking alone. The sound of lockers slamming shut or being pulled open. It smelled like a thousand different scents of other people's perfumes, after shave.

Then the bell.

I had English first, Jane had Math so once I reached my door we went out separate ways.

Once I walked into the class room there was a green chalk board and a bigger whiteboard what was for the projector. On the chalk board it said 'Sir. Wheeler' . I walked inside seeing I was the first student. A tall man not long came in after me. He looked stunned seeing me then gave me a warm smile letting his eye's crinkle in the corners.

"Hey, I'm Sir, Wheeler, your are?" He handed out of his hand.

"I'm William Byers but call me Will, this is my class." I shook his hand.

"Well I like that my students wait outside my classroom until I'm ready but you're new so take a seat, I'll get the others in a bit." He said as he let go of my hand and walked to the front of the room. I looked down and couldn't help check out his figure.

Guess one more teacher won't hurt right?

***

It's been a couple of weeks since I started at this school, a couple weeks since I've been consistently staring at my teacher when I could. Sometimes he would look back and smile and sometimes he would keep eye contact with me while he's talking to the class.

He felt different than the others I slept with. He's more easy going and calmer. He notices me more than others and I hope it's not because I started halfway through the term but the same reasons while I look back at him.

I found out his actual name, it's Mike. All what I had to do was look on his computer when I was giving him my paperwork back to him. While he marked it in front of me I scanned his whole desk. He's not married and no signs of a girlfriend. Then I noticed a bi flag on his desk. It made me happier than I don't have to force myself much on him.

Mike.

One of my students, the new one, William but like being called Will. He's... different not in a bad way.

He looks at me all the time with his eyes full of desire and determination, his facial expressions are calm and soothing and always smiling. I don't know if anything is happening at home or not but I don't think anyone of my students was so happy to see me.

I've seen him in the corridors, all alone with a tight lipped smile on his face.

The kid was cute. I have caught myself checking him out a couple of times and once when he walked over to me at my handing me his sheets. When I gave them back and he walked back to his chair I looked at him up and down biting my lip lightly. I did that in front of other students but all their heads down working.