The fight.

Okay umm.. hey, I know I've been gone for two weeks I've gotten really sick (still currently) but I wrote this when I could hardly breathe so love me. It most likely is bitter due to lack of sleep and heavy eyes, sorry I've been gone so long I do have two chapters written for janes step brother but I like to make sure I have a third one written so I know I'm up to date so yeah and as I don't want to ruin that story I'm not writing that while I'm sick so enjoy his and if I feel up to it I'll write another, thank you and I'm very sorry!

"How could you? After everything I fucking did for you?" I scream at him. Looking deep into those coffee eyes staring right back at me with pain and sorrow mixed casing them to brim with slight tears.

"Baby-"

"Don't you fucking dare "baby" me Michael Wheeler. I've had enough of your shit. I thought you loved me. But no of course you had to go behind my back with whatshername?" He clenched his fists and fixed his jaw letting his eyes trail down my body to the floor. His heavy breathing filling the air.

"Will please I didn't do anything. She's my old-"

I couldn't take it anymore. My boyfriend who I had since the first fucking grade cheated on me with a stupid stuck up woman.

Seeing her near him that one time as her silky black hair nice and long flowing over her face as she was wearing a tight fitted black dress cut at her upper thigh. It hugged her body perfectly showing off her smooth legs and big tits.

Mike couldn't just be into woman all of a sudden can he? She was all over him. Yeah when I saw them I didn't pay attention to Mike as much just her and snobby fingers all over his chest. The chest what I slept on most of my life, the chest what I ran my fingers down, the chest what made me feel safe every-time I cried in his arms. The chest I kissed up and down countless of times.

Right now Mike was shirtless in front of me in our bedroom. I stormed into the room while he started getting changed for bed. I didn't care I just wanted my answers, the answers he wasn't giving me.

Flexing his small muscles as he tense up every word I shouted.

I know it's not the fucking time but with his messy hair and flexed muscles showing off his very faint four-pack is turning me fucking on. I swear if he says my name one more fucking time this fight will end.

"-look Will..."

Fuck.

Walking up close to him cutting his air supply off as I smashed my lips right onto his. I could tell he thought this was a trap as he raised his arms up.

But with me not removing myself only Woking on his pants his hands flew to my ass. That's when I pulled away.

"Don't fucking touch me. Cheaters don't deserve hands to be on the one they supposed to be in love with-"

Yeah I have no idea what I'm saying I just want him to know I don't want him touching me. I don't want him anymore, I just simply need to feel his body.

Crashing our lips back together as his hands hang at his sides. Ripping his jeans off next thing I know we're both naked but five feet apart.

"Will... I promise, I could never and I mean-"

"Just shut the fuck up. If you really didn't cheat on me, then fuck me like you hate my guts."

His mouth was gape open as he looking at me in utter shock. I didn't care. I meant what I said.

"Prove it... or are you," taking a couple steps forward to him so he could feel my breath on him, "to tired Michael fucking that slag."

The next thing I knew is that I was being thrown on the bed. His tongue licked slick into my mouth brushing against mine. His body hovering over mine.