Chapter 1 - past 1/3

THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT WILL BE ABOUT THE PAST OF ALINA.

Characters in this chapter.
Alphonso (grandad)
Ginny (grandma)
Uncle Carlos and his wife Suzanna. They have 4 boys, Giannis, Enrico, Leo, Alejandro.
Uncle Stephano and his wife Alessia. They have 3 boys, Jackson, Lucas, Ethan.
Uncle Eduardo and his wife Sarah. They have 5 boys, Maximo, Dante, Enzo, Santino, Elliot

Third person's POV

The family stayed in the hospital for around a week. The younger children were taken home many times by the staff of the house in order for them to rest sufficiently.

Yet they would not stay home for long and opted to stay in the hospital with their baby siblings as long as they could.

They did not want to alert the rest of the family about what had happened as they wanted Alina to be on a safe track.

They would not risk their princess for the impatience of some.

Salvatore and Matheo followed the doctors everywhere they went with Alina just to ensure her safety.

Due to Alina's size she was going to have to have a feeding tube for the first couple of years of her life.

She was very malnourished although she would still be able to breastfeed from Athena she needs extra food and nutrients in order for her to grow healthily.

The hope was that as she got older and grew so would her appetite and she wouldn't need it anymore.

The family made sure that they would keep an eye on her eating habits as she grows into a toddler.

Throughout the nights, the twins would stay cuddled up between the two parents as they slept with each other.

They couldn't bear to part from each other.

If any of the other kids decided to stay they would be put on the outside of the twins but still surrounded by their parents.

Adrian had grown a quick attachment to Alina.

She had to be kept in an incubator for most of her days and was now starting to be allowed out of it more often.

As soon as she was moved away from him he was start bursting out in tears and would only stop once she had returned to his side, or he was fed. 

It was as if he knew something was missing.

There was a crazy difference in the weight and height of the twins and the family still had worries about how breakable Alina could be.

They were still in disbelief of having a girl.

Salvatore and Athena knew that in about a week's time the twins presence needed to be know or their families would kill them.

They deemed that time for Alina to recover better.

After a week the family decided to notify the others of the birth but did not say that they had twins.

They wanted to hide the surprise.

It didn't take long for the grandparents to arrive. They were obviously first. Ginny managed to barge her mafia husband out of the way to reach her new grandchild first. "Where's my new baby boy?". Before she could reach any baby she was attacked by her other grandchildren especially the younger and middle ones

. There were many words along the lines of "Grammy, I got a sissy! Look at my mufles that I protect her wif". She looked she'll shocked to say the least and as politely as she could she shoved her grandkids in a loving manner out of the way. She always wanted a granddaughter and she was way too excited.