Chapter 15

A/N- LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION ON THIS CHAPTER, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT. People asked for more of the family's POV so it's in this chapter and will be in others. The majority of chapters are still going to be Alina's POV.

ATHENA'S POV

I was currently bawling my eyes out onto Salvatore's shoulder as he held me.

I couldn't believe what Alina was saying.

My angel was abused!? It was my worst nightmare come true.

I wanted all of my children to have the best life possible, as me and Salvatore were able to give them anything and everything.

Alina didn't deserve any of it.

The starvation, the abuse, not even having the most basic necessities.

Those 2 are lucky they died already because I would have done so much worse.

I'm not the Donna of the Italian mafia for nothing.

I was distraught. She was working due to her fosters parents addictions and selfish needs. She didn't get to have an enjoyable childhood or any childhood for that matter.

She didn't get to work just for fun in order to afford her skating stuff. She had the pressure of working in order to keep a roof over her head.

I was in the middle of my emotional breakdown when I heard my boys screaming.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
ROCCO'S POV

We are currently all sitting in Alina's hospital room waiting for her to wake up.

When we found her on the stairs, we put her straight into our car and drove to our hospital.

We would be quicker than an ambulance as we wouldn't have to wait for it. No one would dare stop us either. So it didn't matter if we were going over the speed limit.

We got here and made sure she was seen immediately and by the best.

Mom and Dad may or may not have threatened the doctors.

Let's just say some might not see the light of day again if Alina wakes up in pain or if something goes wrong.

I know it pains all of my brothers to see her like this.

Matheo came with us but I don't know where he is right now and I actually don't care.

She's covered in cast's and bandages with tubes going in and out of her body.

She has a cast on her ankle and a brace on her shoulder with her torso wrapped underneath her gown.

Why the fuck did she get abused!?

She's perfect. She's the type of person that can make the worst person in the world see light again.

She's a blessing and they saw her as a burden.

She deserves none of this.

Why is it that the worst things happen to the kindest people?

The doctors had listed off injuries after injuries and it made all of us cry harder especially mom and dad.

She had a broken ankle, a dislocated shoulder, shattered ribs, burns marks all across her body, cuts and too many bruises to count.

I could tell my whole family was beating themselves up about the whole thing.