Chapter 22

ALINA'S POV

"Mr Dubois, what a pleasant surprise!" our teacher exclaimed at the boy in the doorway, obviously shocked at his presence.

"Well, I just felt that your lesson was going to contain something special in it today" he replied with a smile on his face.

I held eye contact as the boy from this morning came closer.

He leant on the front of my table and looked me dead in the eye.

"Well, well, well would you look at where my feet have lead me!?"

"And how long did that take you?" I replied.

He squinted his eyes at me before going to sit behind my desk; I only now noticed that was the only seat available.

Elle nudged me with a shocked expression.

"Since when were you and Raphael together?" She asked me in a low tone

My eyes went wide at that statement

"Together!? That's a good one Elle!" I replied to her, truly shocked she thought that.

She looked at me confused.

Apparently she wasn't joking with that question.

"As if me and him would be a couple. He hates my guts, and I hate his. I can't even think of us willingly being next to each other for longer than a couple of minutes" I told her honestly.

He was definitely not my type!

Elle stared at me for a while before nodding her head in acceptance.

The lesson started and we started paying attention.

It was hard for me though, as I had someone kicking the back of my chair repeatedly.

I finally had enough, so I turned around to stare at Raphael.

"What do you want? Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Heard you guys were talking about me. Am I that handsome?" He asked me as he did a modelling face.

I chuckled a little not answering that.

"What do you really want?"

"Nothing" He replied.

I looked at him exasperated before turning back around.

It was only a couple of minutes before he was kicking my chair again.

I tried to ignore him but he was persistent.

"Raphael, what do you want? Can you not see me and Elle trying to do work here?" I asked him.

"Nope. Can I sign your cast?" He asks.

I look down towards my cast which is in a fairly good and clean condition. I don't want to ruin it with the scribbles of people I don't know.

I'd let my brothers sign it and my friends but no one else.

"Sorry, but you're practically a stranger to me" I told him as I shook my head.

He frowned in reply before sticking his hand out in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Raphael, the best looking guy you'll ever meet!"

I looked at him like he was crazy, but hesitantly shook hands with him.

"I'm Alina" is all I said back, not knowing what else to say.

I didn't plan on spilling my second name to the whole school, as I was worried on how people would react .