"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩."

"lately I've been crying like a"

"Tall child"

"So please hurry leave me"

"I can't breathe"

"Please don't say you love me"

MILA POV

Its been a while since the whole incident with tom and me, and Levi have been dating for a while now. Its been very good, But me and tom dont talk that much anymore..

"Привет, папа И мама!" Me and klaus said waving to them (hi mom and dad) "Привет, как Америка?" Our mom asked (hi hows america?) "Это хорошо, но я скучаю по Германии" i told her (its okay but i miss germany) "Hello!" bill said from behind me and klaus "hello!" My dad said in his thick russian  accent "Wo ist Tom?" My mom asked him (wheres tom?)  "Äh, er ist im Schlafzimmer" Bill told her and she nodded (uh hes in the bedroom) "Nun, sag ihm, dass ich Hallo gesagt habe!" She said bill gave her a thumbs up (well tell him i said hi) "Мила может пойти за ним" Klaus said (Mila go get him) "Что?" i said snapping out of my thoughts (what?) "Да, иди за ним" Our dad said (yea go get him) "Тьфу, хорошо" i said with a sigh getting up and bill took my seat (ugh okay)

"Tommm?" i yelled walking down the hall "Yea?" He called from the room "Come out to the living room" i said standing in the door frame "Okay" he said getting up from the bed and i walked away. God why is this so awkward? I asked myself walking down the hallway, back to the living room

"Yes and Mila has a boyfriend!" i heard klaus tell our parents "КЛАУС" I yelled in Russian his name (Wait.. idk if that makes sense) "What?" He said and i have him a look with wide eyes telling him that i didn't want them to know "Oh." He said "Ты делаешь Милу?" my dad asked (You do mila?) and i took a deep breath "Да" i said nodding "REALLY?" He asked with his face lighting up and i just nodded "Поздравления!" They both said smiling (congratulations) "Спасибо" i said (Thank you)

"Hallo!" Tom said greeting my parents "Hallo, wie geht es dir?" My mom asked tom (hello how are you) "Mir geht es gut und dir?" he asked (im fine and you?) "Ich bin sehr gut" she answered (im very good) "Was ist mit dir?" he asked my dad (how are you?) "Mir geht es gut, Tom!" (im fine tom) my dad said with a warm smile. Then they asked to see Georg and Gustav. and we all talked for hours.

It was about 6:30 and i was practicing the flute when Bill came in ny room looking nervous, "Mila" he said seriously "Hm?" i asked turning to look at him "Look" He said shoving his phone in my hand and it showed a picture of levi and some other girl kissing (pretend there's instagram and snapchat and stuff then) "What." i said quietly "Mila did you hear?!" Klaus yelled bursting through my door "Hmm?" i said wiping one tear that fell out of my eye "Oh." he said walking over to me and gave me a tight hug with bill.

"Did you know?" Gustav asked me, as all of us well besides tom who went out somewhere were sitting on the couch "N-No" i shook my head "Мила хочет убить его?" Klaus asked (do you want me to kill him?) "Нет"  i shook my head "Actually whens tom getting back?" Georg asked "Who knows" Bill said with a shrug making me laugh a bit

RUSSIAN-GERMAN  SINGER FROM THE BAND CALLED TOKIO HOTEL, MILA VASILIYEVNA KRIVOKRASOVA - DELLA has recently been seen with a guy supposedly named Levi Müller and they were dating for about one month now but, Levi has recently seen with a girl who ...

RUSSIAN-GERMAN  SINGER FROM THE BAND CALLED TOKIO HOTEL, MILA VASILIYEVNA KRIVOKRASOVA - DELLA has recently been seen with a guy supposedly named Levi Müller and they were dating for about one month now but, Levi has recently seen with a girl who seemed to be kissing him in a photo? Are Levi and mila broken up??

Comments

Tokiohotelfan: Dude who would cheat on her?

Tilashipper: Tom better beat the shit out of this guy
View1milrepiles

Iwanttom: HAH
Tokiohotelisthebest: Bluds jealous that tom dont want her
Iwanttom: Im not jealous i just think its werid that levi would want her when she's literally so fucking skinny that she actually looks like a zombie, it looks like she never ate in her life its fucking disgusting
Tokiohotelisthebest: Sooo your jealous? Mkay

View 30mil more comments

What the actual fuck. how do people know?? oh wait nvm someone took a picture. "Mila give me your phone" Klaus said "No" i said but he took it from me "You're not aloud to see that" he told me "Am i actually that skinny?" i asked looking at myself (Based on true events) "Mila stop" Bill said seriously "Do i really look like a zombie?" i said going up to my mirror "Mila go to bed ignore that comment your pretty" Gerog said "Они правы??" i asked myself  still staring at myself in the mirror. "Нет" klaus told me.

"Hey guys" Tom said walking in the door with a Black eye. "What happened to you?" Gustav asked him "Oh nothi- Mila what are you doing?" he asked me but i ignored him still looking at myself "She saw someone call her skinny so now shes feeling bad about herself" Bill whispered horribly to Tom "Mila" Tom said tapping my shoulder snapping me out if my thoughts "Huh?" i asked, as soon as he saw how red my eyes were his eyes went big "Come here" he said leading me to his bedroom and i followed him.

"Mila why are you sad?" Tom asked "Why do you think?" i said but it came out very rude "Sorry i didnt mean that to be ru-" i was saying but he cut me off "Dont apologise" he said and i finally noticed his eye "What happened?" i asked pointing to his eye "Its a secret" he said putting a finger up to his lips making me giggle a bit. "Why do you think that?" He asked talking about how i was looking at myself "They said i looked disgusting tom" i told him "Do i actually?" i told him "Be honest" "Mila you look perfectly fine" He told me, and i smiled at him "They're just jealous because you're so pretty" He said and i laughed while smiling. Somehow tom made me smile.

A/n
Bro i hate being skinny so much, a lot of people want to be but its so annoying when people ask you if you eat or if you starve yourself, or i eat something thats small and i get full and people start saying that stuff, its so annoying cause i just want to eat in peace but i cant without someone saying something. And my friends parents think my parents dont feed me or something or they say because im 'Slavic' and Russians are so small and skinny.

Im not saying that if your 'Fat' its better btw so dont come for me literally everyone's perfect and beautiful!! Ok bye