"𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"Broken down and hungry for your love"

"With no way to feed it"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Next morning i woke up next to nikolai "Did we?" i questioned myself and thankfully we didn't "Nikolai!" i said shaking him "Huh?" he said getting up "You have to go" i whispered so no one can hear me "Okay" he said "Wait" he added and grabbed a pen and wrote his number on my arm "Bye mila" he said and left going out my window how me and max used to do.

"Hey" i said to bill surprisingly the house wasn't that messy "Hi" I said and he gave me a bowl of cereal "Thanks" i said and tom walked downstairs looking like shit "Hey" he said and bill nodded "Hey babe" he said kissing my forehead but i ignored him "Whos numbers on your arm?" He asked and i shrugged "Is something wrong?" He asked me and bill "Nope!" i said "Im gonna go shower" I said and i went upstairs.

After my shower i did my makeup and got dressed "Yo mila" Gustav said "Yea? Wait when did you guys get here" i asked and georg shrugged while laughing at something Tom said "Mila!" Bill called my name and i sat by him next to the couch "Yea?" i asked and bill started laughing "Remember when we had a sleepover and you put a cumber in your pants and told everyone you're hard" He said and i laughed, "You did that?!" Gustav said laughing trying to picture me like that "Yea i master baited" i said pretending to master bait in the air and everyone laughed. (Me and nikos cousin did that at the sleepover😭)

"You're not hungover?" Georg said and i laughed "Georg you should know by now only sometimes im hungover" i said pinching my fingers together "Oh my bad" He said sarcastically.

"You look pretty in shorts why dont you wear them?" Bill said and i covered my legs with my jacket "Its so hot today" I complained changing the subject "Then take off your jacket" Georg said in a 'Duh' voice "Nah i have a tank top under this and its a crop top" I said unzipping my black sweater a bit "Thats why you wont be hot" Georg said throwing a pillow at my face, messing up my hair. "Сука" i said flipping him off "Bitch" he mocked me.

"We should go to the mall" i said and everyone agreed "I'll drive" Georg said running out to the car and bill and gustav ran after him leaving just me and Tom in the house "You look pretty" He told me "Oh thanks" I said and he looked guilty about something "Are you okay?" He asked me and i nodded "Why wouldn't i be?" i asked "Well it seemed like you were ignoring me?" He said unsurely "No i wasnt" i told him lying. "Bills right mila you should wear shorts more often" He told me and i blushed "Thanks" I said "Why are you covering yourself up?" He asked referring to my sweater that covered my knees "I dont know just felt like it" i told him "If you get hot i can hold your sweater" He said "Okay" i said opening the car door and i sat in the middle between bill and tom.

When we got to the mall bill dragged me inside, Literally dragged me. "Bill my arm!" i said in pain and he quickly let go and apologised but he grabbed my hand softly and took me to hot topic and we got band tees and we made the rest of the band come in and wait for us. "Bro we should go to Spencers!" I said sarcastically and toms face light up "Yea!" He said and everyone looked at him weirdly "What the fuck is wrong with you" Gustav said and everyone laughed but tom just rolled his eyes.

"Why dont we just split up?" Tom said and we nodded the G's went and bill went by himself and tom and i went together. "We'll meet up at the foodcourts in 1 hou-" Tom said but i cut him off "Two hours actually" I said "Maybe three?" Bill said and i nodded "Yea bills right three hours who knows maybe fou-" i said but then gustav cut Me off "No three hours tops" He said and everyone agreed besides me and bill "Whatever" I said, Taking toms hand and we walked to forever 21 "Ugh
mila!" he said but i dragged him in and he held his pants up with one hand, so they wouldn't fall down. "Can you hold my sweater?" i asked him and he nodded and i took it off, and he watched me closely "Tom stop staring" i said and he laughs "You're so pretty" He said and i handed him my jacket "Hush" i said and i started walking around.