𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩

"He hit me"

"But it felt like true love"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Today when i walked out of my room everyone came to me hugging me and all that shit. But obviously Bill was the most excited to see me alive and without some bruises.

"Mila Бабушка invited us to this church thing she said we have to go" Klaus informed me as i got ready for the concert we had tonight "Ну-Ну" i said groaning (noo) "Its tomorrow morning throughout the whole day." he said and tom entered the room "Oh fuck me" I sighed through my head back "After the Concert or a quickey?" Tom asked And my eyes widened and so did klaus's "Stfu tom" i said flipping him off "Oh tom! Oh!" Tom said moaning as what he thinks 'girls moan' like "Ew" Klaus said "What thats what sofyas gonna say tonight to you 'Oh klaus harder harder! Oh! Im almost there!' " Tom said teasing klaus. "Sofya and maxim are coming?!" I said excitedly "TOM" klaus yelled "Oh i thought she knew" Tom said "Omg yay!" i said running to get my outfit so i can finish getting ready so i can text sofya.

"Heyyy you ready?" i asked "Ya" "Ja" "ig" "not really" "Eh" they all replied "Ok? lets go" I said "Oh yeah mila were starting with your song" bill told me and i nodded and we all walked away out on the stage and my eyes met maxs and i waved to him...

"Heyyy you ready?" i asked "Ya" "Ja" "ig" "not really" "Eh" they all replied "Ok? lets go" I said "Oh yeah mila were starting with your song" bill told me and i nodded and we all walked away out on the stage and my eyes met maxs and i waved to him and he smiled back like a proud mom "Okay guys lets get started" Bill said and i nodded and i grabbed my bass  "This is a song everyone's favourite Mila wrote!" bill said sarcastically and the crowed screamed. And we started playing Creep.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world

I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

So fuckin' special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door (run)
She's running out
She run, run, run, run

Run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want

You're so fuckin' special

I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

Next we played my favourite song me and max wrote back in russia it was very old but i still showed the band it (also no im not writing original songs)