𝙊𝙢𝙜...

"Whats so good about picking up the pieces?"

"None of the colours light ever light up in this hole"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"КЛАУС, УБИРАЙСЯ" i yelled groaning i was actually having the best sleep ever (klaus get out) "No you have to awake" He said and i laughed at him "Learn grammar" i said sitting up "Papa texted me to tell you that we need to bible study" Klaus said "Nooooo" i groaned "So arise from the dead or something" he said throwing water at my face making me scream but he ran out the room.

"What are you doing?" Gustav asked me, i looked stupid i had highlighters everywhere on the counter and the bible opened and Coffee next to me. "Bible study" Klaus said from the couch, he looked exactly like how i did. "Hah you guys, Bible study?" Gustav said laughing and glared at him "Sorry" he calming down "Heyyy" Bill Says walking through the door with grocery bags. And Georg and Tom were helping him "Hi" We all said "Why are you guys studying?" Tom said with a scrunched up face "Parents" Klaus answered the question "Hah" He said teasing us "Shut up" I said flipping him off and he started laughing.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND" Klaus yelled "You think i can?!" i said with a rasied eyebrow "Yes" he said sadly "Billll?" i asked with a smile and he put his hands up and pointed to Georg "Georg pleaseeee" i said begging him "Nap time!" he said before grabbing a bag of chips bill bought and ran to his room. Then my eyes shifted to Gustav y he shook his head before doing the same thing as Georg. "Ugh i give up" I said packing all my stuff up "Ask Tom" Bill said and tom looked up "Huh?" We both said "Tom will help you!" Bill said with a smile "Hahaha good one" me and tom said laughing together "No actually!" He said

"Tom kaulitz helping me Mila Krivokrasova della, With BIBLE STUDY?!" I said "Ye-" he said before getting cut off by Gustav blasting his music "you know what how about you guys just go to a Coffee shop and study there!" Bill said and i looked at Tom and he shrugged as a 'Sure' "What about m-" Klaus was saying but bill cut him off "I'LL help you" he said shoving me and Tom out the Door.

Me and Tom were walking down the streets when i got a call from Sofya  "Heyyy" She said and i laughed "Hii" "Hows Klaus" She said and i gasped dramatically "Ты заботишься только о Клаусе, а не обо мне!" i said (you only care about klaus, not me) "Ну-Ну" She said but i could hear her smiling (Noo) "Tom say hi!" i said giving him the phone "Heyyy tom" I heard Sofya say "Uh hi?" he said awkwardly and i laughed "Be careful with mila also invite me to the wedding!" She said tom got red and started laughing and smiling "СОФЬЯ" i yelled her name "Что?" She said laughing (What) "Omg Я тебя ненавижу" I said jokingly "No you love me butttt not as much as you love Tom!!" She said before hanging up. "Sorry about that tom" i said and we laughed a bit.

"Want anything?" he asked me "Uh sure just a coffee" i said before digging through my bag to find money but tom stopped me "I'll pay" he said with a genuine smile "Are you sure i ca-" "Its fine mila" He said and i nodded smiling as a thank you.

"So actually i wanted to ask you something" Tom said sounding serious "Hit me" i said moving on how i was sitting "Uh well i was wondering if maybe you would like to go out wi-" he said scratching his neck but i cut him off "YES" i screamed and i ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

Then we walked home and told everyone the news but they ALREADY KNEW IT WAS A WHOLE PLAN!

A/n
HEYYY IM BACKKK (im at the beach house and im very nervous DANIK KEEPS LOOKING AT ME) ALSO I DIDNT LEAVE THE FANDOM IM JUST BUSY

i told my brother he's the missing triplet💀💀