"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚?"

"Violet, blue, green red, To keep out"

"I win"

"Theres things i want to say to you"

"But i'll just let you live"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

ONE MONTH LATER
"good morning rise and shine" Klaus said and i didnt even realise they came back already "Get up we have band practice" He said and i looked up at him fully awake "No one told you?" i asked and he looked worried and shook his head no "Its just a boy band now" i said and klaus's face dropped a bit "What?" he said quietly, not believing me "Nick and the boys agreed besides bill" I told him and klaus looked pissed "What the fuck! No i didn't agree" Klaus said getting up from my bed "Dont worry im meeting nikolai's band he said they needed a bass player and another singer and he offered it to me!" i said happily and klaus looked less mad "Okay." He said slowly and walked out my room. And i got ready, in normal clothes.

Ever since me and tom broke up i started showing off my body more not in a slutty way but instead of covering it up with sweaters and long sleeves i started wearing short sleeves and tanktops and as for pants, occasionally shorts but i mostly stil...

Ever since me and tom broke up i started showing off my body more not in a slutty way but instead of covering it up with sweaters and long sleeves i started wearing short sleeves and tanktops and as for pants, occasionally shorts but i mostly still wear baggy pants. "BYE" i yelled but nobody answered so i just shut the door and started walking to the cafe where i was gonna meet the band. My parents were probably just jet lagged and Klaus was getting ready.

"MILA" A paparazzi said and i covered my face, i knew what he was gonna ask me the same question everyone did "Why did you leave tokio hotel!?" Nick fucking lied and made me the bad guy saying i quit and said i was so good for them its so annoying. "Why did you leave tokio hotel?" He asked and i flipped the camera off "Can you stop recording me" I said "Not until you give me an answer" He said causing attention on us and everyone recognised me "Сука" I mumbled at him (Bitch) and i speed walked to the cafe.

When i got there, i saw nikolai smoking outside and he smiled at me "Hey" i said out of breath "why are you out of breath?" He asked me laughing at me a bit "Fucking. Paparazzi" i said leaning against the wall still trying to catch my breath. "Alright let's go inside Madelyn and Zack are almost here" He said putting out his cigarette and he took my hand and we went inside the beautiful cafe "Want anything?" He asked me and i nodded "I'll order myself some tea" i told him getting up but he shook his head and ordered for me and paid "Oh thanks" i said and he gave me a warm smile then i saw a guy and a girl walk in and they walked over to us.

"Omg you're so pretty!" The girl said hugging me, im guessing she was Madelyn "Thank you so are you!" i said admiring her perfect face and she let go of the hug "Hey im Zack" The guy said putting his hand out for me to shake "Hey its nice to finally meet you guys" i said referring to them "you too" They both said and we sat down and started talking about the band "So what do you guys play?" I asked them "I play drums" Madelyn told me "I play electric" Zack said "I sing and play guitar" Nikolai said. "And what about you?" Zack asked me "I play bass and sing" I told them "Thats so cool i've always wanted to play bass" Madelyn Said "really? I've always wanted to play drums" I said and we laughed.

"So do you have any songs you wrote?" Nikolai asked me and i nodded taking out my journal i used to write songs with and i saw 'Durch Den monsun' but i flipped quickly past it 'Let the light in' Thankfully i didn't share that with tokio hotel "Uh heres one" i said showing them the song (also No. im not gonna be original) "I love this!" Madelyn said humming it a bit "Any more?" Zack asked me and i flipped to another song 'Glue song' a personal favourite "Holy shit!" Zack and Madelyn said amazed and i laughed a bit "We need her!" Madelyn said "Okay then it's official! Mila is apart of the band!" Nikolai said and me and Madelyn squealed "We should go over to my house the garage is free for practicing and just hanging out in general" I said and they all nodded and we walked back to my house.

When we got there we went inside and i wanted them to meet klaus so i took them to his room "Klaus come meet the ban-" I said opening his door but i saw the whole other band there "Hey mila" Bill said and i waved at him "Yo klaus!" Nikolai said and klaus jumped up "Nikolai!" He said and he ran over to him pushing me out the way "Ow" i said holding my arm "Who are you guys?" Klaus asked "Thats Madelyn and Zack" I said "Oh hey" He said greeting them "Not to be rude or anything but why are they here?" Klaus asked and "Oh! Well i'm apart of their band now" I told him "Omg congrats" Bill said jumping over to me and hugging me "Thanks bill" i said "Well me and the band are using the garage" I told klaus and he nodded walking back to his bed and i left the door open on purpose and he screamed at me "MILA" And i just laughed.

"I've never known
I've never known someone like you
I've never known
I've never known someone like you" I finished glue song "AMAZING" Madelyn yelled and we all laughed "You guys thirsty i can you get you guys something" i said and they all responded with water so i went back into the house and into the kitchen and i saw tom in there "Hey" He said very quietly "Hi" i responded trying to find the water bottles "So you have a new band now?" He said and i nodded "Yea" "Oh cool" He said making it awkward "Look im sorry mila" He said and i scoffed a bit "Nice" "I dont know what i was thinking well actually im lying but i mean if i said no who knows how long we would date and why waste my time on a girlfriend when i can be famous" He said and i looked at him "oh" I said and his face softened at what he said "No mila i didnt mean it like that" He replied quickly "Okay" i said grabbing four water bottles "Cant we just talk?" He asked "Thats what we were doing dumbass" i said before walking out to the garage "Thanks" Everyone said and i smiled. "Let the light in?" Nikolai asked and i nodded and we started playing.

"Ooh, let the light in
At your back door yelling 'cause I wanna come in
Ooh, turn your light on
Look at us, you and I back at it again" I sang with Nikolai "Cause I like to love, to love, to love, to love you
I hate to hate, to hate, to hate, to hate you
Put the Beatles on, light the candles, go back to bed
'Cause I want, I want, I want, I want you
I need to, need to, need to need you
Put the TV on and the flowers in a vase, lie your head" I Sung myself with Nikolai pitching in a little bit "Ooh, let the light in
At your back door yelling 'cause I wanna come in
Ooh, turn your light on
Look at us, you and me back at it again" We ended "I have to go home" Madelyn said and the rest of the band had to too. "Okay bye!" i said waving to them.

After they left using the garage way i opened the door and saw bill and klaus listening through the door "So nosey" i said "You sound very good" Bill complemented me "Bill can we go now" Tom complained "Ugh fine. Bye mila love you" Bill said giving me a hug "Love you too" i said accepting the hug.

A/N
I HAVE THE WORST FINGER PAIN EVER FROM CHURCH STILL THEY R ACTUALLY SHAKING AND BURNING THATS WHY THIS IS SO BAD

ALSO HELP ME MAKE A NAME FOR THE BAND I CANT.

ALSO I CHANGED THE BOOK IF U COULDNT TELL BUT ITS KINDA OBVI"