𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚"

"𝙎𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧"

"𝙉𝙖𝙝 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩"

"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

After a couple more hours at the street racing track we all decided to go out for dinner to celebrate me and klaus and max's victory. So we all went home to get ready. i picked out a cute but basic dress because where we were going was kinda fancy.

"Why did max ask you if you had a boyfriend?" tom asked me "oh because this guy named mark wanted to get with me and i slipped out and said i had a boyfriend" I told him putting on eyeliner "Why dont we tell them tonight? It can be a birthday present or something but dont worry i had a better present" Tom said and i looked at him "You want to tell them?!" i said kinds shocked and he nodded "Okay! We should at dinner you know?" i said and he nodded "Thats fine with me" He said and i nodded "Wanna pick out a dress for ava?" I asked him and he nodded excitedly and ran to the closet "АВА" i yelled her name (AVA) "ЗАХОДИ В КОМНАТУ" i said and i heard running up the stairs. (COME IN THE ROOM) "Том выбирает для тебя платье" i told her and she nodded sitting on the bed (Toms picking out a dress for you) and tom came out and showed Ava the dress and she loved it.

"Ava you look so pretty!" Tom told her and she did a spin. "Thank you Tom!" She said and tom picked her up and spun her around and she giggled, and i smiled. Tom picked out the best dress for Ava her beautiful blonde hair looked amazing and her blue eyes were popping out.

"You guys ready?" i asked them but i got no response only a small snore so i turned around and they both were cuddling asleep in my bed "Tom" i whispered quietly so Ava wouldn't wake up, but tom is a deep sleeper "Tom!" i said and he woke up and almost moved but hr realised Ava was asleep ontop of him. "Shh" He said to Ava since she started moving because he got up but ket her close to his chest. and we walked downstairs shushing everyone because they were all being loud "Mila can i post you?" Bill asked and i nodded kinda nervous because Bill has some bad photos of me "Good because klaus said he will only allow if you say yes!" Bill said opening his instagram. (ik it wasnt around then but i want to make a post for some reason😭)

BILLKAULITZ: Happy birthday Twinss @MilaKrivokrasovaDella @KlausKrivokrasovaDella

Comments

MilaKrivokrasovaDella: Ich liebe dich so sehr Bill💗

KlausKrivokrasovaDella: Dude whos that guy hes so hot

MilaKrivokrasovaDella: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KLAUS!!! (i hate you)

KlausKrivokrasovaDella: Aw i love you so much! (i hope you die)
MilaKrivokrasovaDella: Fat freak.
KlausKrivokrasovaDella: Skinny freak.

"I cant wait to see sofya" Klaus said and i rolled my eyes "She was mine first" i told him but then me and klaus got a notification on our phones and max and Sofya posted us "I told you im sofyas favourite" Klaus said showing a post for him. "Shut up just wait" i said "I dont see that max posted you did he?" i said "Сука" he muttered (bitch)

 "Shut up just wait" i said "I dont see that max posted you did he?" i said "Сука" he muttered (bitch)