𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙖

"Nothing compares to the fever dream"

"Thats what i do"

"I wait for you..."

MILA POV
The last couple days of us in America me and tom hung out every single day, Just the two of us it was very fun. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend and i cried and said yes. Oh yea and yes in fact i did brag to Klaus and he kicked me. Multiple times, But thats alright its just jealousy.

But now we go back Europe, Russia and Ukraine to be exact. Me and klaus were actually born in Moldova but some of our family lived in Russia and Ukraine but mostly Moldova. "WAIT i almost forgot my eyeliner" I said running back until the hotel room "Поторопись!" Klaus yelled at me (Hurry up) "GO WITHOUT ME" i yelled trying to find where i put my eyeliner "K" he yelled back. I then finally found it and i walked out expecting everyone to be gone but tom was there waiting for me "Awe you waited" i said putting my hand on my heart and i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then we walked down to the lobby where everyone was.

"Fight 223 Now boarding to Moscow, Russia" The announcer  announced (I dont know hows its called) and i quickly skipped over to the boarding gate i was so happy to see my grandma and grandpa oh and especially Sofya and Max i know klaus is VERY excited to see Sofya. I know tom is gonna be jealous if i hang out with max but i still was gonna i dont have a crush on him anyway tom can suck it up!

I got to sit next to Bill and Tom while klaus, Georg sat together but Gustav sat next to a very pretty girl, i definitely think they have a chance.

"Билл, стоп" i groaned moving around (bill stop) as he kept tickling me "German please" He said still tickling me "i Said stop" i told "No" he said "Bill she said stop" Tom said and i did the 'L' to him while giggling. "Want to watch Бабка Аллки?" i asked tom (pretend that was around then) "Uh sure?" he said "Бабушка, нет, я не хочу, чтобы свет горел" Аллки grandkid said (grandma no i dont want the light on) "Okay good night" Аллки said "good night" He answered then he fell asleep and then it shows Бабка Аллки standing over the kid with a knife and red eyes

(IMTO LAZY TO TYPE IN RUSSIAN SO ITS A DIFFERENT ONE)

Tom fell asleep and i did to. I woke up to the sounds of camera clicking and it was Klaus, Bill, Georg taking photos of me and tom i didnt even realise we were cuddling until i sat up "Uh anyway get up we landed" Klaus said and i gave him a sarcastic smile "Thanks" i said and i woke up tom and we all got off the plane it was clearly a different timezone but i was used to it.

"I want Starbucks Mila come with me so you can oder for me" He said and my eyes widened "Ask klaus" i said and bill shook his head "I want you to go plus i need to ask you something" he said like seriously and tom started staring at me "Uh sure?" i said nervously. Was he onto me and Tom!? i mean we didn't want to tell anyone yet. "What do you want?" i asked bill "Caramel iced mocha latte" he said and i nodded "Привет, что ты хочешь?" The server asked me looking me up and down "Можно мне ледяной латте мокко Carmel?" i said (Basically the order) "Yes i'll get you when it's done" he said and i smiled while nodding.
Me and bill waited for about five minutes for the drink and before the waiter came tom came to wait with us. Once the waiter came he gave me the drink with a napkin but wrote something on it and he gave me a wink. "Oooh mila someone has a crush on you" Bill said teasing me and rolled my eyes and opened the napkin xxx-xxx-xxxx Levi ;) is what it said. Hell no. i thought and tom snatched it "Hell no" he said and he got up and threw it away WHILE making eye contact with the guy. Meanwhile the guys jaw dropped and tom smirked right in his face.

"Holy shit tom! that was crazy" Bill said moving his arms around as he was talking "It wasn't that big" Tom replied to his excited little brother "Oh ya before i forget is something going on with you too?" Bill asked and i choked on air and tom started patting my back asking if i was okay "Its obvious you guys have crushes on each other" Bill said and i like gagged "Uh ew?" i said pretending to be sick "Ya plus i have a girlfriend" Tom said. Damn hes a good liar. "Tom. You? Girlfriend?" Bill said laughing "I know right" i said laughing "i thought you to likes each other because you know all the dates and stuff plus you tom said you liked her" Bill said looking dumbfounded "Yea i did but not anymore on the 'date' i met a girl and mila said she doesn't have feelings for me sooo" Tom said thinking of a lie quickly on the spot "Yea and i have a crush" i said quickly. Shit. "Hmm who?" Bill said taking a sip of his drink "Maxim" i said and bill looked at me with wide eyes and so did tom "Oh wow look theres the band" i said and i ran to them but turned around and told them not to tell anyone about my crush and bill nodded.

"Can we stop by grandma svetlana house? i want to see her" Klaus said and tom looked at me and so did bill "Uh sure" Gustav said and the driver drove us there.

"Эй, бабушка" i said coming (hey grandma) "Ах, Мила и Клаус" She said and we both smiled and have her a hug (Ah mila and klaus) "Do you have sunflower seeds?" i asked her "Да" she said nodding and i went over to her pantry and grabbed them and a newspaper and made it into a baguette and put the sunflower seeds in the middle and everyone came running to me and grabbing four million pieces. And then they all met mu grandma and we helped her with her german ans english. "Пока, Светлана!" they all said in Russian because we taught them some. "Okay so my aunt katya is on vacation in Hawaii foe like a month and she said we can stay there until we leave" i said looking around to see if they agree and they nodded.

"Ugh im so jet lagged" i said to tom who i had to share a room with "What are we gonna do about bill?" Tom asks me "um i dont know but i feel bad for lying to him" i said laying down on the bed "I think maybe until we're ready to tell then we will tell" He said and i nodded "So really Max?" he said and i laughed "Hes the only boy you both know" I said giggling "Oh so you know more boys that i dont know about" he said pretending to get mad and i nodded while smiling "Now you have to get punished" he said before he started tickling me and i laughed really hard until i couldn't breathe.

A/n
today i was looking at skater boys and my brother Kozyol was in my room and i started talking about skater boys and Danik and his sister came in the room when kozyol was yelling at me to shut up he was like "Nika no one cares about skater boys its so annoying" and Daniks sister Svetlana (Lana) was like "yes everyone cares about skater boys" then we made a whole Pinterest board for skater boys