𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙝.

"My baby my baby"

"You're my baby"

𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑
"MILA HURRY THE FUCK UP" Klaus yelled at me "O-KAY" I yelled back at his annoying voice.

"Bye tom see you later" i said giving him a kiss "Why are you wearing a dress?" he asked me before i walked out the door "Me and klaus are going to church" i told him "But its Saturday?" he said and i laughed a bit "Thats when all the Russians and Ukrainians go to church not on Sunday" i said and he nodded "Oh i never knew that" "Okay well im gonna go now" i said and i walked away.

"OMG KLAUS" i said while he was driving to the church "huh" he said kinda annoyed of me already "бабушка will give us RUSSIAN CANDY" i screamed happily "i've been wanting Алёнка" Klaus said and i agreed "Are you sure kasimsr wont be there?" i asked klaus and he turned serious "Если его дедушка выгонит его" he said and i nodded (if he his grandpa will kick him out)

"МИЛА" my little cousin yelled. "АВА" we both yelled each others name while running to each other. "Я скучал по тебе!" she told me while hugging me (i missed you!) "Что с тобой случилось?" i asked her once i sat her down. (What happened to you?) There was so many bruises all down her body. "My step dad" She said quietly, my face dropped "Дима сделал это с тобой?!" i asked (Dima did that to you?) "Да" she said nodding and by then klaus was right by us hearing everything.

"Моя Мама пыталась покрыть его макияжем" she told us (My mom tried to cover it with makeup) "Альбина знает?" i asked her (Albina knows?) "Да, она знает, но ничего не говорит, когда он причиняет мне боль" she said and i felt so bad for Ava (Yes she knows but doesn't say anything when he hurts me) "Wait i'll be right back." i said and i ran over to dima "Эй, Альбина и Дима, когда мы уйдем, можем ли мы посидеть с Авой какое-то время?" I asked them (Hey albina and dima when me and leave can we babysit Ava for a while?) "Yes!" Dima said quickly. He cant even speak russian but lives in russia he only knows names and how are you but nothing else its kinda stupid oh yea hes also Ukrainian. "Да, Мила, конечно" albina said with a genuine smile (yes of course) "Thanks!" i said skipping over to klaus and Ava who were now talking to our grandma "Ах, Мила! Как поживаете?" she asked (Ah mila how are you?) "Я в порядке, как дела?" i asked her (Im fine how are you?) "Я в порядке" she replied smiling (im good) "Как Александр?" she asked  me (hows alexzander) "Он в порядке" i told her (hes fine)

we stayed for a couple more hours and talked to everyone then we got ready to leave with our candy and Ava. Then we all said goodbye. "Ава хочет посмотреть Машу и медведя со мной?" i asked Ava (Ava wanna watch masha and the bear with me?) "Да, пожалуйста" she said smiling (yes please)

When we got to the house Ava was a little hesitant to go but me and klaus convinced her it was gonna be okay, but the one thing that was gonna be hard was that Ava only speaks Russian not german or english so i dont know how she's gonna talk to the guys maybe tom? "We're back!" Klaus yelled and tom and bill came rushing down the stairs but gustav and georg walked once they noticed Ava they stopped "who's that?" Bill asked "This is ava" i introduced then to her "Ава, представься" Klaus said forgetting she can't speak german or english (Ava introduce yourself) "Привет, меня зовут Ава, я Клаус и Милас, двоюродный брат" she said (Hi, my name is Ava, I'm Klaus and Milas, cousin) and all the boys besides tom looked confused "Привет, Ава, меня зовут Том, я немного говорю по-русски." He said and i smiled and bill was surprised as so was klaus and gustav and georg too. (Hello Ava my names tom, i speak a little russian.) "Привет, Том!" She said happily (hi tom) and they both hit it off quickly.

A/n
Sorry this is so short if you saw my brother threw a firework at me🕷️🕸️

ALSO BEFORE THAT I WENT TO THE SKATE PARK AND THE SKATER BOY TOUGHT ME HOW TO SKATE BOARD BTW HIS NAMES NIKO SO IT WILL BE LIKE NIKO AND NIKA