"𝙔𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎"

"No matter what u say or what u do"

"when im alone I would  rather be with you"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Me and Nikolai and the rest of the band signed up for some little Fundraiser it wasn't anything big but i thought it was cute to support the little kids. Tom keeps talking to me but i just ignore him and nikolai hung out with me a lot we even had sleepovers. (Ykw Nikolai and milas friendship is gonna be based off me and nikos friendship)

"Wanna bake something?" i asked him and he nodded "I wanna bake a pizza!" i said "No cake" He said "pizza!" "Rock paper scissors?" I asked him and he nodded "Rock" "Paper!" "Scissors" "SHOOT" I said and he did scissors and i did paper "Mila you cheated!" Nikolai whined "Oh well lets go! i was prepared for this" i said dragging him down to the kitchen "Oh hey bill" I said greeting him and ignoring tom who sat next to him "Hey mila" He replied "Do you even know how to make this?" Nikolai asked me "Uh well. No. But we will figure it out!" i said with a kinda convincing smile "Mila" He groaned "i know for a fact we need flour cheese sauce and uh pepperoni" I said "Im search it up" Nikolai said rolling his eyes and i laughed.

"Hey mila" Nikolai said and turned to look at him and he shoved flour in my face "NIKOLAI" i screamed wiping the flour out of my eyes "You have some on your face!" i said "I do?" He said and i shoved some in his face and started giggling "MILA" He said and he grabbed a bag of flour and dumped it all on me "You're so dead" I said and i ran after him around the house and klaus came downstairs with the rest of the band "What the fuck?" he said chuckling a bit and me and nikolai stopped and turned to look at them "He did it!" "She did it!" we both said at the same time. "Хорошо, мы можем воспользоваться гаражом?" Klaus asked (Okay well we can we use the garage?) "Да, хотя это немного грязно" i told him and nikolai shook his head (Yeah its a little messy though) "Не так уж и много" He said (Not a little a lot) "Theres just water bottles everywhere" I said "Literally everywhere" Nikolai said "No he's lying" i said "Okay buddy" Nikolai said "Umm ok" Klaus said and they went to the garage.

Me and Nikolai Washed up and made a cake instead and played music while we made the cake"Окей, настал мой час, и эта сука даёт горло" Nikolai sung (Okay, my time has come and that bitch is giving her throat) "Тупой ублюдок любит нас, ведь это стало модно" I sung the other part (The stupid bastard loves us because it has become fashionable) "И кто бы мог подумать, новичок стал делать порно" He sang pretending to be a rapper (Who would have thought, a beginner began to do porn?) "Hold up— Hold up, сука знает, мой стилёк стал весить тонну" i sung copying him (Hold up— Hold up, bitch knows, my style began to weigh a ton) "Back in stu', I mean it, 808-й толкает волну" We sang together spinning around and dancing "Nah wtf is going on" Klaus said "Oh shit i forgot you understand the language" Nikolai said and i laughed "Yea i don't understand its almost like i was born in a russian speaking country" Klaus said sarcastically and nikolai flipped him off and we all laughed.

"WHO WANTS CAKE" Me and Nikolai yelled and everyone came running in the kitchen "Mila give it to me now" Klaus said "Give me it. Give me all of it." Me and Nikolai said we already had so many inside jokes "Also mila" Klaus said eating cake "Уто?" i asked (what?) "We are going on tour again and mama said you have to come, so her and papa can have 'alone time'" He said mocking her accent "НЕТ" i yelled covering my ears "Ew" Nikolai said "But why would i go? I can stay at a friends house" I said and Nikolai's face lit up "I can stay at Niks house!" i said wrapping an arm around Nikolai "I dont know if i can trust you" Klaus said "pleasee me and mila need to write songs" Nikolai said and i begged klaus "See you have nothing to worry about!" I said with a convincing smile "Okay fine" He said and me and Nikolai screamed "Finally!" I said. Truth was me and Nikolai eased dropped on the conversation and made a plan. "Plus mama and papa wont have sex everyday" I said "So i can go home still" i said shrugging "Wait mila you guys are writing songs already?" Bill said surprised "Yea i still have some songs i never showed you guys so im just using them now" I said and bill smiled "Congrats!" he said and i smiled and said thanks.

After a while everyone went home besides the twins and Nikolai as we were having a week sleepover (i practically live at nikos house) I was so excited to write more songs i have so many cool ideas for Ultraviolet!

A/n

My depression went away a bit🤪 Also the girl she always asked me for nikos number or his snap so told her he didnt have snap and she got mad at me? ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO RUSHED IM IN THE CAR GOING TO CHURCH😿

ALSO THANKS NakotaListon FOR THE IDEA