𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬

"Such a pretty house"

"and such a pretty garden"

"No alarms and no surprises"

MILA POV
i really REALLY didn't want to do anything today but we had to go to some interview i guess.

"Mila?" Tom said knocking on my door "Yea?" "Can i come in?" he asked respectfully "Ya" i yelled and he walked in "How are you feeling?" He asked sitting on my bed next to me "Eh" i said with a shrug and he nodded "Hey mila, tom we have to go!" Gustav yelled getting our attention "Okay!" i yelled getting up from my bed, and tom did the same thing.

"Hello everyone, today i am with Tokio hotel!" The interviewer said introducing us "Hello!" "Hey" "Hi" "Привет" Everyone said smiling and waving, "Okay so, Hows it like being famous?" The interviewer asked us "Its different" Bill said "Definitely like going outside" Gustav agreed with bill "Yes the uh hows it calle-" i said but forgetting a word "Paparazzi?" Tom asked helping me and i nodded "Yes that" i said laughing at myself.

"Okay so you and Mila, are slavic?" The guy asked pointing to Klaus and me "Yup" Klaus said leaning back "Whats that like?" he asked "Theres rules" Klaus said "What kind?" The guy asked again looking at me to answer "Uh well, You can't sit on concrete, go outside with wet hair, and you Have to wear slippers all the time" I answered the question. "And why? Like hypothetically what if you dont" "You will get cursed" Klaus said like a witch making us all laugh, "or sick, Is what the Slavs believe" he added.

"Favourite Songs?" Interviewer asked "Pretty fly (for a white guy)" Tom replied "Scheri" Gustav said "Uh Blew" Gerog said "Probably Scheri" Bill said agreeing with Gustav "Beware" I said "Cherry waves" Klaus said "Very good music taste" The guy complemented us "Thanks" We all said happily.

"So mila and Tom, The media wants to know If you guys are dating" The guy asked "Uh no?" Tom said confused on why they thought that "Why would you think that?" i asked laughing blushing a bit "Well because of the thing that happened with lev-" the guy was saying but Klaus cut him off "Stop." he said seriously, Damn his Russian accent is actually scary, the guy looked very intimidated i would be too.

We awkwardly talked for like ten more minutes after that. And then finally we got to leave!! "Im hungry" Bill said "Lets get food then" Gustav responded to Bill "Okay! Georg can you drive?" Bill asked him and he nodded

Then finally we arrived at a burger place and got a seat at a nice cute booth "О, Клаус, спасибо, что встал за меня" i told with a genuine smile (Oh klaus thanks for standing up for me) "Без проблем" he said giving me a hug (no problem) "See tom why can't we be like that" Bill said looking at me and Klaus "You don't even know what they're saying, they could be making fun of you" Tom said making Georg and Gustav laugh "I swear we're not" i said and Klaus started laughing  "one of these days im gonna secretly learn russian and find out what you guys have been saying" Bill said pointing to me and klaus "Well you just told us so now we will know" Klaus said making a point "Oh hush" Bill said making us all laugh at his German accent.

"Ok Buddy" I said to klaus after he called me ugly, "Oh wait we look alike" He said and i laughed

A/n
Bro my friend keeps calling me nicotine because my names annika💀 ALSO I NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLSSSS