𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙚!

"The pretty part if the song iykwin"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍
The boys come back in a couple days i guess, Ultraviolet is very famous now and we have one of our biggest concerts ever! I was excited and nervous at the same time because If it goes well we can go on tour.

"MILA COME ON YOU HAVE TO GET DRESSED" Nikolai yelled "OKAY" I yelled back before inhaling deeply and i walked out "Down the hall" He told me i nodded. And walked down the hall, And met with my stylist "Hey mila i found an outfit for you" She said with a smile and i smiled back at her "Here" She handed me the outfit it was so cute

"AHH" I screamed once i put it on and Nikolai ran in the room with Madelyn and Zack right behind him "WHAT" He yelled "MY OUTFIT" I jumped up and down and he sighed breathily (of wtv😭)  "TWINS" Madelyn yelled and we jumped up and down together sc...

"AHH" I screamed once i put it on and Nikolai ran in the room with Madelyn and Zack right behind him "WHAT" He yelled "MY OUTFIT" I jumped up and down and he sighed breathily (of wtv😭) "TWINS" Madelyn yelled and we jumped up and down together screaming "Okay calm down" Nikolai said and we laughed "Makeup!" Me and Madelyn's artist says "Kk" Madelyn said dragging me to the room. It wasn't any fancy makeup just usual "Okay you guys go on im five" We were informed "K!" Madelyn dragged me over to the curtains and we peeked out and saw SO many fans, It was fucking crazy. We all grabbed our instruments and we went out on stage "AHHH" The crowd screamed, Making me smile. I used to have really bad social anxiety but being famous really helped it die down a lot. I was so grateful, i couldn't even order for myself but now i can.

"Hello Germany!" Nikolai said girls screamed at his voice "MARRY ME" A girl in the crowd yelled but Nikolai shook his finger "I have a girlfriend!" He said i smiled knowing it was a very sweet girl who was actually backstage her name was Aurielle i was so jealous it's such a beautiful name, She's even beautiful. I knew Nikolai talked about me that one day when he talked about his crush, I'm glad he got over me because i still like tom.

I played songs that me and the band wrote last year and everyone gushed about it, Then i wanted to have some fun so i played the song i made for tom.

"There is a boy I know
We are friends, we are more than
'Cause every time he looks at me I get electric shocks
In my brain and in my heart
But he is not the one I love" I sung looking around the crowd. I saw a familiar face, I didn't know how i knew him but he smirked at me he had black braids and a lip pierc- Holy shit that's tom! My face clearly lit up and i started smiling while singing

"Still every time I look into his pretty eyes
I think of all the things I didn't even try
And though I know that it is only chemistry
There's nothing in the world that I can do about it" I was smiling still he and i made hard long eye contact, He looked so different. You would think u would've known if the band changed but i didn't, Me and klaus didn't really talk because we were both so Busy.

"But I love my boyfriend
He is good to me, he's a good man
He takes care of me when I need it
He's the one I want to have children with" I got a little red at the last part, Wait maybe if Tom was here the rest of the band will be too.