𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚

"I can feel you"

"All around me"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"So what if one of the songs has a solo, electric guitar for Zack?" I asked and they nodded "Hey mila?" Zack asked and i looked at him "Whats up?" I asked "You think we can switch instruments i've heard you play electric guitar and you're awesome and plus i like playing bass more" He said and i smiled and nodded "Thats fine to be honest i prefer playing electric" I said shrugging while smiling "Okay thanks" He said and i nodded "We should have the solo long" Madelyn added "For what?" Nikolai asked "i wanna hear mila play on stage" She says "Im down" Me and Zack said at the same time "Okay" Nikolai said and i screamed happily "I have a song i'll go grab my notebook" i said running out the garage.

"Hey" I said running past the band "Why are you running?" Klaus yelled "MY DREAM CAME TRUE" i yelled "Huh?!" Klaus said "I finally get to play what i want! Me and Zack Switched instruments" I told him "You have to play what?" He asked, Not knowing what Zack plays "I play Electric guitar and now he plays Bass" I said flipping through my notebook "Congrats!" Georg said and i smiled at him, I forgave them because now i feel way more happier in Ultraviolet but I didn't forgive tom after what he said. Before i planned to forgive him but maybe in a couple days i didn't really know.

"I dressed you" Nikolai sung "In her clothes" "So drive me" "Far" "Away Away" I harmonised, Then me and Madelyn had our little duet "You guys are so good" Bill said out of nowhere with the band behind him, scaring all of us "Holy shit bill" I said holding my heart "Sorry" He said and we all laughed "Get out its our turn" Klaus said "No let us finish this song" I told him "Fine we're gonna stay to make sure you dont lie" he said "okay?" i said confused "Restart" Nikolai said.

I started playing the intro and my fingers started burning already even though i had a pick, And then Madelyn  and Zack joined me "This town, Dont feel mine" Nikolai started singing "I'm Fast to, Get away" "Far" He sung and i played more it was almost like a solo but it wasn't, "I dressed you in her clothes" Nikolai sang, I loved his voice "So drive me, Farrr" "Away, Away, Away" I sung that part, And then i played more, God my fingers, "It feels good, to know you're all mine" He sung this time "Now drive me far" I  sung "Away, Away, Away" I sung again "Far!" Nikolai sung "Away" i sung after him "I dont care where just far" He sang "Away" I overlapped while he sung "I dont care where just far" "Away" We sung again "I dont care" he said and i did played  longer with Zack and let the strings go for a bit before Nikolai sung again "I dont care where just far" He sung again "Away" We sung for the rest of the song but i ended it with "Away." I played for like ten more seconds before i finished the song off "Holy shit!" Georg said with his jaw dropped "Mila you are like better than tom!" Bill said and tom glared at him and i just laughed "I dont think so" I said with a awkward laugh "They should have a Contest!" Klaus said getting distracted "Yea!" Everyone agreed but me and tom.

And the next thing i knew me and tom were standing next to each other in front of everyone "You guys are gonna play your solos" Bill said moving his hands around "You have a solo?" I whispered to tom and he looked shocked that i was talking to him "U-Uh yea Its a new song" He said and i nodded "Whats it called?" I asked kinda tilting on my feet "Pain of love" He said and i nodded again "It sounds cool" I said and he nodded slowly "Listen Mila im so Sorry i didnt mean it like that-" He ranted but i cut him off "Its fine tom" I said "I forgive you" I added and he smiled at me "Guys shut up! And start" Bill yelled at us and we laughed "You go first" Tom said and i nodded, I started Playing my solo from Change (Im robbing Deftones rn🙏) "Damn" I heard tom say and i chuckled but kept playing "Mila you suck!" Klaus yelled "Заткнись, толстяк" I said (Shut up fat man) I finally ended my fingers felt like hell "Tom your turn" Bill said and tom looked a little nervous but started playing, "Holy shit" I said admiring him and i looked at bill who was smiling like a proud dad. My eyes kept wide open all the way until he was done "What the fuck!" I said and tom smirked at me "You're so fucking good what the fuck" I said with my jaw dropped "Its clear who the winner is" I said pointing to tom "Teach me" I said and he laughed but nodded 0"bro mila!" Tom said remembering something "Yea?" i asked confused "Remember when you could play master of puppets!" He said and my eyes widened remembering too "Oh yea" I said "I can still play" i told him "Actually?!" he said not believing me "She can, i hear her at five am" Klaus said and everyone laughed "Play it!" Nikolai begged (my dads music taste) "Finee" I said giving in and i started playing it (Eddie munson dupe💀) "Wow" Madelyn mumbled Looking at me amazed "Holy shit" Gustav whispered and i smirked like tom did. "My fingers are actually dying and crying right now" I said jumping on the couch next to tom and he started messaging my fingers but it tickled so i started giggling "Stopp it tickles" i said and he kept doing it.

Im so glad we are close again.

A/n

DONT ASK WHY I SAID MASTER OF PUPPETS BC NOW IM THINKING OF EDDIE MUNSON💀💀 My dad will be proud of me🙏🙏

DANIK TRIED TEXTING ME BUT I WAS AT NIKOS HOUSE AND I DIDNT SEE AND NOW I FEEL BAD