𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚.

"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩"

"𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑
The day as finally come when klaus and my parents left!! Me and bill planned so many sleepovers and parties i was excited for them! I mean i've been to a party obvi but i've never thrown one myself.

"ПОКА-ВСЕ" I yelled waving to my parents and klaus as they went into the taxi (Bye all) "Ugh finally" I said and tom came out of the closet where we kept all our jackets and i screamed "WHAT THE FUCK" i said holding my heart and tom started laughing "Omg the look on your face" He said "Shut up" i said and he laughed harder "You cant say shut up?!" He said mocking me because i said 'Sut up' "I CAN" i lied (i really cant say shut up mila is real) "No you cant" He said going into my kitchen and opened the fridge (me at daniks house) "Um excuse me?!" i said "Huh?" He said and i laughed a bit "You cant just open my fridge like you live here" i said "Yes i can you're my girlfriend so i basically live here" He said and i blushed when he called me his girlfriend "So i live at your house to?" i said and he nodded "Shared custody" He said and i laughed "How??" I said and tom laughed "I dont know i just said so it is" he said and i laughed "Still don't understand but okay" I said shrugging "Well you dont have to understand only i do" He said and i laughed again and my face started hurting.

"Mila" Tom said walking over "Yea?" i said "Why are you s-" He said but i decided to play with him and i cut him off "Ugly?!" i said pretending to be shocked and he instantly got scared "No No!" he said quickly and i pretend to be offended and sad "Ugh i hate you!" i said and i ran up to my room and slammed the door and tom chased me up the stairs and down the hall "Mila!" He said and i sat behind the door so he couldn't open it but he did and i quickly got up and was smiling "HAHA YOU FELL FOR IT" i said smiling with my teeth "Mila you scared me i actually thought you were mad at me" He said and i laughed "Noooo" i said shaking my hands "What were you gonna say?" I said and tom started smirking "Dont worry about it" He said and he started kissing me and i smiled and then it turned into a make out but we got interrupted with the door bell.

"Ugh" tom said following me downstairs and i answered the door "Hey bill" I said out of breath a bit "Cock blocker" Tom whispered loud enough for me to hear and i laughed "Sorry" i said quickly and bill looked confused before shoving into the house.

"So did you forget about the party?" Bill asked and my eyes widened "Whattt nooo" i said and Tom gasped "Party??" He said smiling "You have a girlfriend tom i dont think you should be invited" Bill said and i laughed and tom got all offended "I would never do that to mila" He said and bill raised his eyebrow "Yea and im supposed to believe you" He said "Mila do u trust tom?" Bill asked "um" i let out a breathily laugh "Uh" i said looking around the room "Lets start getting the party ready!" i said getting up but they stayed on the couch "Come on!" i said and they finally got up "Uh i'll play music" i said and tom shook his head "NO" He said but i was already playing 'Sk8er boi' "HE WAS A SKATER BOY SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOY" Me and bill sung and tom laughed at us.

"Order drinks" Bill said and i laughed "Why waste money when you have vodka collection" I said in a russian accent (more thick) "Collection?!" Bill said and i laughed and nodded "Of course" i said and i went down on my knees and got into all the vodka ( My family actually has a whole cabinet for vodka) i heard a knock on the door and tom got up and answered it "Hello?" i heard him say then i heard a guy and then tom called out "Mila some guy named nikolai is here to talk to you?" He said confused and i dropped a vodka bottle at the name nikolai. "Mila are you okay?" Tom asked running over to me and glass was everywhere and vodka was on the floor, but i ran to the door "Nikolai what are you doing here?!" I said closing the door behind me "I missed you mila" He said trying to hug me "Get away from me" i said pulling his arm away from me "Oh come on mila i know you still want me" He said and i laughed "Nikolai get over yourself we dated in kindergarten" i said chuckling "Yea and you're famous now" he said "So?" i said "I want you" He said trying to kiss me but i kicked him in his nuts "Go away i have a boyfriend" i said walking back inside and tom and bill were close to the door trying not to laugh. "Shut up" i said going over to the vodka mess, and i cleaned it up.