𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮

"And if a double decker bus crashes into us"

"Or if a ten pound truck kills the both of us"

"To die by your side"

"is such a heavenly way to die"

THE SMITHS😻🙉

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Finding an outfit was SO HARD because BILL Had to help TOM but i think what i picked out was good tom said it wasn't a dinner date it was more of a Hangout date so i chose regular clothes but a little bit better then usual it was baggy jeans BUT a fitting long sleeve okay that sounds basic but i never wear stuff that fits so i feel like it's different, Right?

I took a Long sigh before leaving my room why was i scared? I mean i cant back out now i HAVE to do this!

"Ready?" Tom asked and bill squealed "Ya" i said "Будь дома сегодня вечером" Klaus told me and i flipped him off (Be home tonight) "Where are we going?" i asked Tom "Everywhere" He said taking my hand and we ran to the car.

Once we got in the car Tom started playing his playlist the first that came on was Do you wanna Fuck? "really tom" i said leaning back in my chair and he started laughing "Just listen you will like it" he said trying to convince me "Sure" "Do you wanna fuck? oh yes i wanna dooo" He sung and i laughed and took a picture of him "Awe you look so cute!" i exclaimed looking at him in the photo "Omg mila" he said shaking his head while smiling.

It felt like forever since we started driving so i decided  to take a nap. A nice long one until tom woke me up "We're here" he said and i got up and saw a BEAUTIFUL BEACH "Omg." i said "OMG" i screamed hugging tom very tightly. I've never been so happy over a beach Like ever.

"its so pretty it honestly feels like a fever dream" I told tom admiring the beach as we were walking around "Its that pretty isn't it" Tom said looking at me and i nodded "hey soccer ball!" Tom pointed out  to a soccer ball that was lying there all by its self without anyone touching it "What if its som-" i got cut off by tom running over to the ball, and he kicked it towards me. And it ended up as a whole game "Come on you suck" Tom yelled as i ran to get the ball before it went in the Ocean, i got it just in time and it didn't touch the water so it wasn't a goal "OUT" i yelled waving my hands and tom groaned like a little kid making me smile "NICE TRY" i said laughing and he flipped me off chuckling a bit. "Omg! look its an airplane" i said and tom looked up and i scored a goal "HAH" i said and he laughed. Tom was well what it looked like he was gonna do was a drop kick but he ended up kicking the ball up with his legs and kept bouncing it down up, down up. Not gonna lie i was kinda jealous that he could do that "What how??" "Im a  pro" Tom said STILL DOING IT but then he lost control of the ball.

"Want me to teach you?" he asked and i nodded and he went behind me and i put my leg up and he helped me balance it and he helped me kick it up and down but it flew away but this time tom ran after it. "Okay try again you were so close" he said and we tries again but this time i did it successfully! "YES!" i screamed now i can finally brag to klaus that im better a football than him. I gave tom another tight hug thats like three today. But hey who's counting? (i actually am)

"Alright it's getting dark and klaus is starting to text me" Tom said and i frowned "Can we take the ball?" i asked "Ja" he said and i jumped up and down Why am i so energetic today? i thought as we were walking back to the car.

"I had a fun time today" i told tom, we were sitting in the parking garage at the hotel "Me too" he said staring at me intensely and he started to lean in and i did too AND THEN WE KISSED WE ACTUALLY KISSED If was just a kiss but then it turned into a make out but it got interrupted by klaus calling me "What" i said out of breath "Why are you out of breath?" Klaus asked me "We ran to uh the hotel?" i said think if a lie "Hmm sure buddy. But come in side" he said and i rolled my eyes but said okay and then me and tom got out the car and walked to the hotel room "Wait" Tom said before i opened the door ans he fixed my lipstick "oh than-" i said but he cut me off kissing me quickly then he opened the door and i stood there, flustered "You gonna come in?" he asked chuckling at how red i was "uh y-yea" i said walking in "HOW WAS IT" bill said dragging me away from tom and into my room So i just texted tom goodnight but i told Bill EVERYTHING.. And he screamed of excitement and we had a sleepover in my room!

A/n

FOLLOW MY TIKTOK ITS @annikaprozapas ITS THE ONE WITH A NIRVANA PROFILE💗