20 | Scent

I tiredly lay my head down on my desk as I waited for the final bell that would be dismissing us all home. I'm even more excited to leave so that I can finally begin phase two of my plan.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I thoroughly thought about my plan; What I needed to do was find someone to flirt with; since my whole plan is to try and get back at Ade by making him jealous.

Yeah it's childish and as Ricky put it 'dangerous' since he is an alpha but I'm 99.9% sure he won't kill the person I use for this, and just in case he does I've decided to use a certain blonde douchebag.

I smiled at the thought of Ryan being ripped to shreds before shaking the thought away with a quiet sigh.

Even though Ade says he doesn't want me, we're still mates and there is still some sort of a bond connecting us, which means seeing me flirting or being touchy with another person should make his wolf pissed which in turn would make him pissed.

It would work even better if the person I use is a wolf but the only wolves around here are from his pack and even though I don't consider myself their Luna, I still don't want any of his members to think badly of me, or give him more reasons to justify why he wants to reject me.

I sat straight up as the final bell of the day rang in the air, causing multiple different students to rush for their bags in an effort to leave as soon as possible. I stayed seated as I glanced around the large classroom, trying to catch a glimpse of Ryan before he completely left.

Lucky for me I find him still seated at his desk with his eyes closed and earbuds in both ears, probably the reason why he didn't hear the bell. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door, making sure to take a path that would cross his desk; I slowed down just as I was about to pass him and slipped a small note onto his desk.

When I finally make it to the door I stop and take a second to glance back at the blonde. One of his earbuds were now out as he stared at the small piece of paper with furrowed brows, he looked up from the bit to me and I watch as his face contorted into a look of confusion.

He looked pissed and that look turned into disgust as I gave him a smile and a wink before leaving the room. I'm not too worried about his reaction since it's to be expected from someone so deeply hidden in the closet that they pretend to be homophobic or become homophobic.

I went straight to my locker, taking my time to grab my stuff out as I waited for his shock to wear off. It takes a couple minutes but eventually I see him walking out the classroom, I quickly lean farther into my open locker to try and hide myself, which isn't too hard.

It was a good thing Eze had practice today since she's always standing right by my locker she definitely would've gotten me caught immediately.

I watch the tall blonde walk out the school, high fiving his friends as he went. Once he's out of the building I finally close my locker and make my way out as well, grinning when I see my mates black truck pulling into the parking lot; Right on time.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Leon questioned, I could feel just how anxious and uncertain he was through the link. I shook of his question, letting out a quiet breath as I continued my way towards the blonde teen.

Just as I made my way in front of him he looked up from his phone, "What the hell is up with this note?" He asked, angrily waving the small piece of paper in the air with squinted eyes and furrowed brows.

"Didn't you read it?" I questioned, giving him a flirty grin as I stopped in front of his still angry and slightly confused expression. "Yeah, but-"

"Then you know what I want?" It sounded like I was asking but I wasn't, he knew what I meant and I knew he did. "What I'm asking for.." I continued, suggestively allowing my words to trail off as I leaned closer to him.

My eyes flicked to his throat as I watched him suddenly swallow nothing, I gave him a questioning stare as I slowly looked him back in the eye, "N-no I don't." He stammered out, turning his face from mine as his cheeks grew into a slight shade of pink.

I grinned at his embarrassed expression, letting out a hum of disbelief, "Really?" I questioned, letting my disbelief be known as I took the opportunity to teasingly trail my hand down his arm. He shuddered at my touch, glancing down and watching as my hand trailed up and down his arm but doing nothing to stop my movements.

I leaned even closer into him, slipping into my toes to reach his ear, "Well just like the paper said, I want to go out with you." I whispered lowly, grinning when he looked down and made eye contact with me "And maybe.. we can experiment after..?" I offered, causing him to yet again swallow what I'm assuming is saliva.

He trembled at my words, grabbing my hand as it reached his, "I'm not gay." He rasped out, his hand continue to hold mine and a way that proved otherwise.

"I'm not either." I said truthfully, causing him to look down at me with furrowed brows; I grinned at his confused expression "Who said you have to be gay to experiment?" I questioned.

I watched as he licked over his bottom lip, holding in a laugh as I realized this really was working. "Do you not want to?" I asked, slowly slipping my hand out of his.

"No!" He shouted, yanking my hand back. He let out a forced cough as he, embarrassingly dipping his head away as people curiously looked towards us at his outburst. "No I- I want to.." he repeated quietly.

I let out a genuine smile as the tip of his ears turned pink; Aww he's kinda cute when he flustered, like a little kid. I just wanna pet his hair and pinch his cheeks. I'd purposefully pinch them hard enough to leave bruises on both because no matter how cute he looks, he's still Ryan, and he's still a complete douchebag.

"Then just shut up and meet me here." I said with a smile, opening his hand to point at the name and address of a really nice restaurant I had written onto the bottom of the paper. "Dress nice." I whispered, closing his hand back around the small paper as I completely detached myself from him.

"See you tonight, Arschloch." I said, teasingly waving my hands at him as I started to walk away. "Arsch- what?" He tried to repeat questioningly; I didn't answer him as I continued walking away, giving him a playful wink before fully turning away.

When I finally made it to the truck I hopped into the passenger's seat with a content smile, turning to see that Ade was on his phone, which probably meant he hadn't seen a single thing that just happened.

Well that's okay, I wasn't being touchy with Ryan thinking Ade would see. I was actually hoping he wouldn't see it since the real reason I was being all touchy was so he'd-

Ades breath hitched as his face suddenly shot up from his phone, he mumbled something under his breath as he took subtle sniffs of the air, turning his face more and more towards me as he went until he was eventually facing directly at me.

I could see his eyes slightly darkening as he looked me over; I shuddered as he stared at me, it wasn't the same look as this morning. This morning's look was full of lust while this one held nothing but anger and possessiveness, the only thing the two looks had in common were that they were both clearly his wolf's emotions.

He let out a low growl as our eyes met, "Stefan why the hell do I smell someone else's arousal on you?" He questioned through a noticeably clenched jaw.

-smell Ryan's arousal.

Yep, I did all that just so he'd smell Ryan's arousal.