22 | Phase Two

A/N: Double update because I'd feel bad if I made y'all wait an entire week just to read the same chapter but in a different POV lol

"Okay, but why Bella?" I questioned, playfully furrowing my brows as the white haired witch quirked a brow in question. "It's not that it's a bad nickname, it's just that.. would Bell have made more sense?" I questioned further as Bella rolled her eyes in reply.

"That actually used to be my nickname but I got tired of the Disney princess comments." She revealed causing a small laugh to escape me, one that I promptly stopped moments later after receiving a very pointed glare.

"But they're not even spelt the same, I mean; Bell, B-E-L-L and Belle, B-E-L-L-E." I spelt out each name just to explain my point even further. "Yeah Stefan, I don't think people think about the way words are spelt when they say them." She replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes "Really?" I joked as I faked a surprised expression. "Whatever." She scoffed as an amused grin spread across my face, "Anyway, where's Ade? I never saw him walk in with you." She stated, looking back towards where I had come from.

"Oh shit." I said shooting up from the couch, pulling out my phone and glancing at the time; it's already 7:30? I've been talking to Bella for nearly four hours? W
hat the actual fuck. Well it's a good thing he hasn't come back yet, I still have time to complete phase two of my plan.

"Okay, question." I said, slipping my phone back into the pocket of my jeans "Shoot." She replied, grabbing a handful of popcorn out a bowl I hadn't noticed was even there.

I sent a questioning stare at the bowl but quickly shook it off, "Where's Ades room?" She squinted her as eyes and playfully tilted her head to the side as she sent me a questioned stare, "That sounds like a question that'll get me in trouble."

"Bellaaaa." I huffed, sending her a pointed glare as she started to laugh. "Seventh floor, to the left, big door at the end of the hall; There's no way you can miss it." She got out through breaths.

I continued glaring at her continuous laughter as I made my way out the room, "You're a lifesaver!" I shouted as I made my way up the stairs, deciding it would probably be faster than taking the elevator.

When I finally got to the seventh floor I was greeted with the same sign I had run into during my first self-directed tour, proudly stating this was the 'alpha's quarters'. I looked down the hall to the left and just like she had said, there were two huge double doors at the end of it; The doors had gold words written in another language stretched along the trim of the door frame, making it look ten times more magnificent than it already did.

After a moment of gazing at the door I slowly reached for the knob, quietly opening it and slipping inside before shutting it behind me. My breath hitched as I turned and looked around the room that was at least half the size of the small cottage I lived in, it almost looked like an apartment with how big it was."

The room was absolutely stunning and my mates' scent surrounded me as it clung to any and everything in the large room. There was a huge bed to the side that had a fluffy looking blanket with loads of red, black, and gold shapes littered everywhere; In the center of the room was a couch set with one long black couch and two smaller seats in red placed opposite of one another, as well as a giant carpet that matched the blanket and look equally as fluffy.

I ran my fingertips along the sides of the giant flat screen tv that was mounted on the wall facing the entire set up, moving to the dressers and walls as I made my way around the room.

Allowing Leon to slightly slip into control as he happily released our scent into the large room. I slowly made my way to a door against the same wall as the entrance, opening it to find a large walk in closet. I traced my fingers along the lining of the expensive clothing, some plain some not; I wasted no time and nuzzled myself into the soft fabric of as many cabinets as I could, loving both the feeling and the scent of my mate.