24 | When two mates meet

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to let y'all know that once I finish writing all the chapters for this book the update schedule will change from every Tuesday to Daily until the very end, anyway enjoy <3

Ade looked his small up and down, although he wouldn't admit it he found the way Stefan looked drowned in his clothes cute and maybe even a bit sexy. "What are you doing here?" He questioned, his voice rough as he forced his gaze away from the smallers' exposed legs.

Stefan turned away, his arms folded across his chest as he blurted out a half-assed excuse, "I-I just came to take a shower." He said, silently cursing at the stutter that seemed to only come out when around Ade. He took a second to glance up at Ade stoic expression, looking away again as he silently shifted on his feet causing the hem of the hoodie to dangerously ride up his thighs.

Ade eyed the hoodies movement, his eyes darkening when it revealed even more of the black boxers Stefan was wearing. His wolf howled in his head, scratching at his insides for control. He wanted to meet his mate, to touch and feel him, he wanted to mate. "Could you stop acting like a fucking dog in heat?" He growled, trying to reign him in with the little control he had left.

"I can't help it, our mate's just so perfect." His wolf, Denzel, purred in reply causing the alpha to subtly roll his eyes, his jaw tensing up at his wolf's words, "You're acting like a lovesick puppy." He commented.

"Puppy? No, but lovesick? Absolutely." he admitted proudly. Ade scowled at how weak his wolf had become after just minutes of being around their semi-nude mate.

His attention was suddenly brought back to Stefan as he awkwardly cleared his throat, "Well imma just go.." he quietly announced, trailing off as he slowly began to make his way towards the door behind his towering mate.

"Wait." Stefan froze as the gruff voice of his mate sounded, "Change out my clothes." He commanded, a small victorious smirk gracing his face as the smaller wolf's eyes widened in disbelief.

"And go outside naked?" Stefan questioned, looking at his mate with squinted eyes that clearly showed his annoyance.

"Change back into yours." The alpha answered simply while shrugging his shoulders. "I can't do that because they're soaked." He growled back.

Ade moved closer, fully standing over his unwavering mate, "That's not my problem." He seethed in reply, his voice cold as he blankly stared down at his now furious mate. Stefan starred up into his eyes, searching his face for any hint of a joke but finding nothing, "Fine." He said, his jaw clenching in on itself after.

Another smirk made its way across the alphas once stoic face at Stefan's defeat, quickly disappearing when he noticed him starting to pull the large hoodie I've this head, "What are you doing?" He questioned, angrily gripping the bottom of the hoodie down to stop it from going any higher than it already had.

The hoodie stopped half way up, exposing Stefan's stomach to Ade who swallowed nothing as he hesitantly looked away, "You told me to get out your clothes?" Stefan repeated Ades orders through furrowed brows, confused on why it seemed like the male had now changed his mind.

Ade grew rigid as the question left his mates mouth, his eyes once again falling to Stefan's smooth stomach as he tried thinking up an excuse, quickly tearing them away again when he felt his wolf once again coming to the surface, "I said change back into your clothes." He said through a low growl.

Stefan pulled the hoodie away from Ades tightening grip, allowing the thick fabric to safely fall back to his thighs, "I'm not wearing wet clothes." He argued, confused on how Ade even knew what he was planning to do in the first place. "Well you're not wearing mine."