31 | The Storm

Zane straightened himself off the random locker he had been leaning on, looking to the classroom door as it creaked open for the first time since he had left it. "Let's not meet anymore..." He heard the end of Stefan's request before the door was closing behind him.

He watched as the brunette teen stared down at the ground with no expression, as if he himself couldn't comprehend what had happened, "Luna..?" Stefan flinched as he head Zane's voice in front of him.

His fists clenched in on itself as he swiftly turned to the right and started walking away down the hall, not even stopping to spare a glance at the confused beta. As soon as Zane broke out of his confused state he was quick to chase after Stefan who had already created a large bit of distance between them, "Luna, wait!" He called, grabbing Stefan's forearm in an attempt to stop him.

Stefan quickly snatched his arm away from the older wolf, "Don't touch me." he seethed, causing Zane to freeze at the amount of animosity he saw swimming in the younger's eyes. He stood still, his feet glued to the ground as he watched his Luna disappear down the hall and out through the back of the school.

He stared down the empty hall unsure of what to do next. "Zane." He tensed at the cold voice that sounded behind him, quickly turning around only to be faced with Ades' blank expression.

Chills went down his spine as he continued to stare at his silent best friend, this isn't what he expected. He expected to hear curses when the door opened, to see the smirking face of the confident alpha he had always known, hell he even anticipated for there to be a few tears, but this.. the defeated look in Ades eyes.. is something he could never have imagined

Ades face was empty, neither angry nor sad as he stared at his beta, "Get the car, we're going back." His tone left no room for objections. Right now he wasn't speaking to his best friend, he was speaking to his beta and second in command. He wasn't asking Zane to get the car, he was ordering him to.

Zane could feel his jaw clench at the alphas tone. He didn't know what to do, no matter what Ade told him he knew deep down that he had some sort of feelings for Stefan. His plan of jokingly beating some sense into the hot-headed alpha seemed impossible now. It was over.

Stefan and Ade were over, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Stefan was the main obstacle preventing Ade from going through with the rejection and.. he had given up.

£££££££££££££££

Stefan stomped out the school, his mind hectic and his vision hazy when he finally found an old hutch outside the school. It was a small wooden hutch used for outdated P.E. equipment and was located in the other side of the schools' large playing field.

As soon as he stepped foot into the cramped space full of old smelly equipment he crumbled, it was like he was finally able to recognize and understand what happened. This wasn't the first time he and Ade had argued, and it wasn't the first time he had cried because of him but.. this time was different.

This time there was a bigger factor at play. Ade knew. He knew about what happened to his family, his pack.. his parents. Did he know that he and his Oma had been on the run since? That they still weren't safe even on his land?

Ade had completely invaded his privacy and yet he showed no sympathy. He didn't care that Stefan had lost his home and entire family in one of the most gruesome ways possible; The scenes and screams that hunted Stefan's mind had no effect on the alpha, the only reason he even brought it up was to prove a point. To try and prove that Stefan was no better than him, and in return, all that did was prove him wrong. 

Stefan crumbled onto a dirty mat on the floor in a random corner of the small hutch, tears pouring down his face as all the air he had left him in shallow breathes. He cried and he continued to cry until nothing but small sniffles were left. His secret had been found out and now he and his Oma would have to leave.