4] Her Attention

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"The voice"
(Authors note)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I felt like I would die if i sat next to that girl in class so I got up and sat on the other end of the classroom. I highly doubt that annoyingly obnoxious wannabe barbie had even noticed me sitting next to her earlier. it would be better if I stayed away from her, for my hearing and sanity.

The classroom was filled with chatters and immature talks. I felt very out of place and I guarantee that Light felt the same. I turned my eyes to a girl sitting close to the window. She had short black hair. She looked quite familiar but I couldn't recognise her at the moment. Then it hit me, It was her. Kiyomi takada.

I might've not recognised her because it was a much younger version of her compared to the series but she looked pretty all the same. From that corner she admired Light. 'She always liked him, hasn't she?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell ringing. Quickly everyone started to settle down. Most sat with their friends. From what I could gather the wannabe popular girl was named Akari. It wasn't hard to miss her name from how loud she is.

Akari clung onto Light "Come Light! let's sit together!!" She exclaimed with one of the most annoying voice I have ever heard.

I could feel Light's chagrin from where I sat. Even I would be annoyed if I was in his shoes. hell! I am already annoyed and she is not even near me.

Light's pov:

The bell rung and suddenly Akari clung onto my arm. "Come Light! let's sit together!!" She said in her irritating voice. Now I seriously wouldn't take anymore. I pulled my hand away. "You're going overboard don't you think?" I said. She was smiling but her face darkened. She grit her teeth inside and her fist shaked as she sat down in her set.

I scoffed quietly, I hate such people. My eyes searched the whole classroom. I didn't want to sit next to these immature irritating kids but what can I do.

My eyes landed on the same girl from before almost as if I was looking for her . . . unlike everyone else who was hoping I'd sit next to them but she . . . she was different, she wasn't even looking at me unlike the other students. It's like she didn't care and that bothered me I don't know why it did but it did. For some reason

I want her attention