18] Change Of Plans

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

My smile grows wider as I feel Lights growing rage and confusion.

'He must be wondering what went wrong. Pfft.' 

 Flashback

I heard footsteps walking up to my door so I got up from my bed and walk down the stairs and open the door calmly only to see light with his finger hovering over the doorbell.

"come in, Light" I said while continuing to eat my lollipop. Light came the house, closing the door behind him and faced me. I know he's would up a facade soon but his smile and happy face when he saw me . . . it looked completely genuine . . . but I pushed away the thought of him putting up a facade at the moment.

Just when he was about to speak I took a step closer to him but my foot slipped on the rug.

Of course it didn't.

I fell forward on Light causing him to fall backwards on the floor. He fell on the floor but I placed my hand underneath his head so he won't bang his head against the floor tiles.

Now light was lying on the floor with me on top of him and my hand under his head. His eyes shined although I expected him to be awkward. We stared into one another's eyes, submerged in the moment

Correction, he was submerged in the moment and while I slipped my hand into his pocket replacing the piece of death note with a normal paper with the exact same writing on it that would even fool the great Light Yagami into believing it was his own handwriting.

Strands of his soft hair brushed across my hand as I pulled it back and helped him up. Dusting off my clothes and I bit my lip.

"apologizes, you were about to say something"

End of flashback

I smirked. Now just the last bit of my plan, to 'save' the rest of the people in the bus. I calmly stood up, alarming Light and Raye. "What Are you doing!" He whispered But I paid no heed.

Light grabbed my hand but I smiled and pat his shoulder instead. Slowly walking, I approached the drunkard. He turned to me and grimaced. "YOU-". He pointed his gun at me.

"Sir, I only came to inform you that . . . " I started to say while looking at my right as if I was hiding something. The man grew suspicious and he grunted while moving his attention to where my eyes were glancing.

I took the chance and disarmed him. Swiftly pulling the gun from his grip and twisting his hands behind his back and taking the opportunity to knee him in the clarvex before pressed my knees in his shoulder blade.

I threw him to the floor and tossed the gun to Raye who caught it immediately. "Light, call the cops." I stated while the Man struggled in my grip.

"YOU SLY VEXIN! LET ME GO!" He yelled in a rage but my grip only grew tighter at his struggling. The bus had now stopped and a police car stood in front of us. Three police officers ran out with handcuffs and I got off the guy.

They grabbed him and walked out with him. Somehow the man escaped their grip and leaped forward only to be crashed by a car a second later.

His name was written in the notebook. His death was inevitable but oh how fun was it to intervin.

The bus erupted in claps and cheers for me as I bowed pulling my sleeves back down. Light would've clapped too but his mind was clogged with versus thoughts.

'what went wrong!' As I approached him he pulled me close into a hug. I didn't expect that. "Y-you scared me for a second." He mumbled into my shoulder. His voice cracked as if he was actually worried. I tried to denied it as one of his acts that he puts up from time to time but it was genuine, I know it was.

I pat his back and started to run my hands threw his hair for a minute or two before moving away from the hug much to Lights disappointment from his body language. 

Raye Penber looked me in the eye. I stared back as Light pulled my hand and we walked out the bus. We begin to walk away but Raye calls out 

"hey!" Raye called out and Light turns to him calmly.

"I'm under orders to investigate a case, you mustn't tell anyone about me." Raye said in all seriously.

Light nods thinking half his plan was a success. Raye parts ways with us and I face Light. "Let's just go home and hangout" I said and Light smiled.

"Anything to be with you." he mumbles. 

"What?" I asked. I heard him say it I was just confused and surprised by his statement. 

"Oh nothing." Light states leaving me confused but I didn't ponder on it. we walked home together while talking about many things. 

Once we reach our houses we enter his house. in the living room on the couch was Sayu sitting in a bored manner. As soon as she saw me she jumped up from her set and yelled."Y/N!!" Sayu ran to me and jumped on my back. I carried her on my back while chuckling slowly. I walked into the kitchen to see Light's mother making some snacks. She smiled warmly when she saw me.

"Y/n, dear how are you" she said as she tried cupping my face but she couldn't reach me. I bent down for her and she pat my cheek and then Sayu's as she was on my back. Light was leaning against the wall watching us with a smile.

"You must be tired dear, get down Sayu." Light's mother ordered. Sayu hugged me once more before jumping off my back.

Mrs. Yagami grinned at me. "What will you like to eat Y/N my dear"

I laughed and placed a hand on her shoulder." You needn't to worry ab-"

"That crap again!" She pushed me from behind and sat me on the couch. "wait for a moment, I'll bring your favourite pudding and rice cakes" and like that she hopped back into the kitchen and continued cooking. Light was next to me but he was standing.

I pulled Light down with my hand and he landed not next to me but on my lap. His cheeks turned a rosy red and his eyes widened too. I was about to speak but Lights mother walked in.

"Here children! Your favourite tasty tasty r-OMG!!!"