20] Kira

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

Light and Ryuk enter a crowded underground shopping center was build around a train station. Light approaches Raye from behind.

"Raymond Perry "Light says darkly.

Raye tried to move to see who was behind him. "If you turn around, I'll kill you. I am Kira " Raye freezes on the spot. His attention is with this person now.

The crowd of people around them seems to have disappeared in his eyes. Only him and this killer who was standing behind him. His heart beated rapidly.

"That's . . . impossible!" Raye mutters. 'But this voice . . . I've heard it somewhere before..' Raye thought to himself. He remembers X's words from before.

"Tomorrow some serious shit is about to happen do be prepared." He hears static in his earpiece. He breathes a sigh of relief.

'Boss is watching.' and that thought alone put Raye at ease the knowledge of X is watching puts him a little bit at ease in the presence of the notorious kira.

Y/n pov

I am leaning against the wall right behind Light and Raye in both of there blind spots as well as out of ear shot. The scene was powerful in the anime, I would love to see it failing before my own eyes.

Third person pov

"He's lying, Raye." A all to familiar disoriented voice comes through his earpiece.

Which makes Raye flinch.

"Don't turn around, just play along with his game." Raye gulps but did as X said.

"First, I'll prove that I'm Kira." Light slowly states. "See that coffee shop there?" He says. Raye turns his head to the shop that is diagonal to his front left.

"I'll kill the man with glasses who's working there." Kira said

"Impossible! . . . Stop!" Raye mumbles. The said man starts holding his pounding chest and produces a ear piercing yell before falling to the floor dead.

"I figured you wouldn't believe me, unless I killed someone in front of you but that man, was a serial rapist who went free. A menace to society and deserved Death." he stated in a low voice.

Raye was shocked. "I know you've heard from L, that If I don't know the face of the person, I can't kill them but that also means, I can kill every single person here. Any requests? I can kill them for you." Raye's heartbeat grew faster. "No! S-stop it! . . ." he blurted out in pure fear.

"Oh but for you it must be more agonizing for someone you hold dear to die instead of someone here you should assume they are being held hostage." Raye's eyes widened.

"Y-you can't mean her!" He spoke.

Light's smirk grew. Raye had planned his own downfall, falling into his trap.

"That's right" He stated with a smirk. "If you do anything that varies from what I tell you, I'll kill your whole family and of course, You." Raye was now profusely sweating.

"I understand . . . what do you want me to do?" His voice trembled.

"You have your computer with you. On that there's the file regarding the agents in japan." he stated darkly. "Take this envelope." Light motioned.

Raye immediately took it.

"First remove the transceiver and put the earphone in." Light demanded.

'this Transceiver.... it's practically a toy but with this there will be no record of any transmissions . . . just like the one X uses.' Raye thought to himself.

Raye took it out. He placed the earphone in the ear that didn't have X's earpiece. Kira spoke through the earphone.

"Now get on the Yamanote line. I'm watching you, even after you get on the train keep your eyes focused on only one spot." Raye boarded the train and sat in the corner nervously.

"How many FBI agents are currently in japan, answer quietly in the transceiver." Kira asked.

"12" Raye whispered into the transmitter.

"Now remove the contents of the envelope." Raye did as said. They were sheets of paper with box like holes. 'What the hell is he after?' Raye thought.

"Now right the name of your direct superior who is in command of all those agents, in the first box" Raye shudder

'What the hell is this . . .' but he has no choice than to follow. He picks up the pen and touches it to the paper when.

"X speaking. Write down 'Tyler white' as the name in the first box." Raye flinches, worrying for his family. Who should he follow?

"Don't flinch. He's watching you and So am I. Do. As. I. say." their demanding voice states. Raye does as X said.  [Tyler white] he writes. Now Light/kira speaks.

"Next, open your computer. You will receive a file on your computer. A file with the name and pictures of the FBI agents on your team." Raye opens the laptop hesitantly.

'This is . . . . ' Raye thinks in disbelief seeing the file.

"Now write the name of every agent while carefully looking at their faces."

'I don't understand . . .' thought penber. He couldn't have even imagined what kira was making him do right now. He picked up the pen but awaited X's orders. He gulped.

"Why Perry? Why are you hesitating You know I can kill her anytime." Raye gulped.

"Do it Raye." that was all X said.

Raye's eyebrows furrowed, he began writing. Raye truly did fear X more than Kira at the moment.

Raye couldn't help but compare Kira and X. Kira was like a Demon but as for X they were like a Grim Reaper who would had their Synth right around his throat ready to cut him in half if he were to make the slightest mistake.

Raye truly feared X more then Kira for Kira would just kill you as for X she was the definition of a fate worse than death, a fate he did not wish to face.

'X, what are you doing.' he thought at X's commande but followed the orders given anyway.

Raye shut the laptop. Kira's sinister voice echoes through his ears.

"Looks like your done. Now put the transceiver and the papers in the first envelope. Now put the envelope on the luggage rack. Continue riding on the train and get off at the next stop." Kira demanded

Raye sat there in silence. The train came to a halt and the heavy doors opened. Raye penber got off the train.

'Kira . . . what is he planning.' he thought. "Hold your chest and fall to the floor." X's voice was clear.

"NOW!" X demanded loudly scaring the shit out of Raye but he completed to her demands and fell to the ground and held his heart and squinted his eyes while he huffed, played dead.

From behind the closing doors of the train watched Kira. His lips shaped in a smirk and he watched as the doors closed and the train moved forward.

"I have won." Light thought.

"He has lost." Y/N thought.