5] Meeting Light Yagami

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Light pov

I looked to the girl with H/c hair that is in a low braid and E/c eyes. i saw an empty seat right next to her. 'how didn't I relieved until now?' I thought referring to the seat next to her that is clearly vacant.

I made my way towards her. She turned toward me but didn't look surprised at all at me walking towards her. somehow she knew what she had done and she knew I was going to come sit by her.

Y/n pov

I knew that Light would sit next to me. At Least if I was him that's what I would do, sit next to the person who is mature and isn't trying to get your attention and irritate you every two seconds.

I turned my head to see the same brown eyes that shared the same look in them as mine. He pulled the chair next to mine and sat down, placing his school bag next to mine.

Before anything could be said the teacher entered the class. "Good morning class, and welcome to your first day at junior high school!" The students cheered, with the exception of me and Light who only clapped but not as enthusiastic as everyone else.

"Since today is your first day, we will let you know each other!"

"Tsk" Light and I dental clicked in unison. We looked at each other and I smirked. He visibled flinched but we both looked away from each other when the teacher spoke.

"I am Mr Katsu and I hope all of you get along!" He then left the classroom. I was disappointed. If we don't do anything that means I'm just stuck here while the latter makes noise, great. Akari came near Light's desk and a crowd enveloped her.

She began gossiping while the others made noise and chatted. Most did childish things like screaming and yelling. I was visibly irritated despite my perfect poker face, this bitch annoyed me greatly.

"I feel like I'm in a zoo" Light mumbled. Almost as if he didn't expect me to understand his point of view, But I did "I understand you." I stated and Light turned his head towards me.

"You feel like you're stuck inside a class of immature creatures." I said and Light looked at me intently. "How do you know" he asked.

"I feel the same" His lips parted slightly and he stared at me with a unexplainable expression.

He extended his hand out to me. "I'm Light Yagami."

I looked at his hand for moments before I placed my hand in his and shook it calmly. "Y/n. Y/n L/n."

"Y/n..." he mumbled my name under his breath, trying out the name on his tongue.

"I am delighted by your presence." he said with a smile, a real smile. 

"as am I" I stated with my usual poker face loosening a bit to show I am sincere.

but one thing I do know at this moment he was being truly sincere. 

I know that in this moment . . .

He wasn't lying.