8] Meeting L

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Soon I had arrived at Wammy's house.

I gazed at the majestic building that stood ahead of me. It wasn't shown in the anime much but it looked just like I had imagined. I heard few yells from the rooftop and without thinking I ran up the fire escape to the rooftop. I saw 1 girl and 2 boys surrounding and clearly bullying someone.

The girl teased and yelled at the victim but he just stood still like a rock. Irritated by him, one of the boys pushed him to the floor and the other one picked up his hand to slap the guy. Immediately I rushed towards the scene and caught the second boys hand mid air with a iron grip, halfly tempted to break the boys hand if not his entire arm. I shoved the boy hard to the ground away from the person they were bullying.

 I glared harshly at the trio of brats half tempted to leave a bruise or two. hell with how pissed I am I just might cripple them but how is what I am debating on. the three clearly sensed Y/n wasn't going to back down but that is not what scared them.

 What scared them was the fact Y/n was looking at them like they were helpless prey. she was just debating on whether to kill them quick and easy or slow and painful, from that look she was giving them they would bet on the latter.

They slowly backed away before ran away from Y/n as fast as they could with their tails between there legs. Y/n sighed and turned to the person who was getting bullied. Y/n's eyes widened slightly as she look at a young boy with an extremely familiar face. He wore a white T-shirt and blue full length jeans. His dishevelled hair swayed in the breeze as his dull, hawk like eyes stared at her intently. 

One thing that caught her eye was the various bruise on the visible skin of his body that picked out of his clothes. seeing the bruises angered Y/n deeply. She am a very hard person to get to show, let alone feel any emotions but she was completely lived at the moment at the sight of his bruises. 

but Y/n hid her anger and extended a hand out for him to get up from the ground. His eyes slowly shifted towards y/n's hand. He looked lost, deep in thought for a moment, his thumb on his lips, probably contemplating my intentions and then put his hand in mine.

Y/n gently pulled him up and now we were face to face. I had thought about meeting L quite a few times but now that he was face to face with me, I didn't know what to say.

Even though I knew his life was not easy, I didn't imagine it would be so hard. Of Course he would get bullied and teased because he was unique.

Then I realised that I shouldn't interfere with his already hard life and become an obstacle for him. I had seen L and I was satisfied with that.

His eyes looked at me with a look that he never showed before. I dug my pocket and removed a necklace. The necklace resembles a cross like sword with a blue stone on it.

(ps this is gray fullbuster's necklace and image that it is made of silver)

When I didn't have the strength to move on I'd look at this necklace and the strength to keep going. I held the necklace out and with both my hands before I gently put it around his neck.

L flinched and looked down at the necklace.

"When you feel like giving up, remember that there is someone out there who cares about you." I said in very broken English, my Japanese accent very noticeable. L lips parted slightly but I just turned and left. my bags, I went straight to the station and left for the airport to go back to japan.

L pov

I watch as the girl with long H/c hair that is in a low braid and E/c eyes, walked away. I looked down at the necklace.

The necklace chain and sword like cross is made of pure silver which stands for purity, clarity, and vision, subtle strength, clarity, and focus.

The crystal looks to be made of Tiger's eye, ruby, Topaz, Citrine and Jade. Not very cheap jewels and most have been hard to put them together in one small sphere like it is without destroying the jewels.

Tiger's Eye, is a stone of protection that is also very stabilising and grounding. It is considered to enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence and practicality.

Ruby, symbolizes wisdom to help guide you, as well as serving as a talisman for good health.

Topaz, is said to protect against death and disease, the topaz is a symbol of good health.

Citrine, The cheery honey-toned hue of citrine is particularly fitting to its symbolism as a stone of prosperity and fending off bad luck., 

Jade, symbolizes virtue, kindness, wisdom, justice, civility, music, sincerity, truth, Heaven and Earth.'

'Does she know what the meaning of this necklace is? it has to cost a fortune.' I thought to myself as I hold the necklace close to my heart with a small smile on my face as I think back to her words

'When you feel like giving up, remember that there is someone out there who cares about you . .' I smile slightly before looking up at the sky

'from her appearance and accent she must be asian but it is hard to tell if she is Japanese, Chinese or Korean since her English was so broken I couldn't pick out what her direct nationality is by her ascent . . . . . I wonder if I'll meet her again'

Light's pov:

I couldn't sleep. Without seeing Y/n I felt restless. I lay on my bed in the dark but my eyes were open. My eyes only concentrated on y/n's house. Something in my heart burnt even thinking about her not returning even though I Knew she said she'd be back. 

Where are you Y/N . . . Please come back to me.