21] Kira vs Light

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third pov

Penber layed on the ground, As figure in a hood and mask approached him from behind. "Are you okay sir???" my voice began with 'worry'. I helped him up and picked up his bag for him. "Yeah I'm fin-" penber tried to say but I cut him off.

"You idiot, you just collapsed how can you be fine, there are cameras."  I whispered threw my voice changer mask.

 Raye understood what the women meant and who the women is. "Ahh ahh." he clenched his chest."N-no miss, if you could help me to the hospital please." I nodded and helped him up, supporting his shoulder and Leading him out of the area. 

I took him to a car and got in the driving seat. "I believe your the boss?" Raye called out. "you are correct, I am X." I replied taking a crazy turn, away from the main road. 

"What if Kira tries to harm my fiance." he worriedly asked. "He won't because he can't." I said before I stopped the car in front of a deserted house and got out with Raye following right behind me. 

"where are we?" he asked but I didn't reply. I pushed open the door to one room. A bunch of worried folks arguing faced the front to look at the both of us but mostly Y/n. A middle aged man got up from his seat impatiently. 

"Boss you've gotta tell us what's- Raye you too?" Raye faced me. The room was filled with the rest of the 11 FBI agents that Light or kira thought to be dead. "Take your seats, agents." I said in a low tone, leaving no more room argument. 

They all sat, some impatient and worried, the rest trusting X. X sat on a desk like chair that wasn't to fancy but definitely comfortable. "Kira thinks that each one of you in this room is dead." The bunch gasped and frowned. 

"So let's keep it that way." X passed each one of the agents a envelope. "The envelope contains your flights back where you came from and fake identities. You all will live in hiding from now on." X stated.

"You, superior will call your head and tell them to announce the 12 FBI agents who came to japan, Dead." A man stood up "Our families?" the man asked.

"won't know either. Only the police" she said clearly. " My fiance she's-" Raye begun to speak.

"She's a critical part of my plan." Raye sighed. X slammed her hand on the desk. "Now off to the states stay out of Japan." X said as they walked out.

Y/n pov

After the meeting I went straight for my job. Oh yeah, I recently got a new job. Working at the convenience store nearby. I scanned the items of the last customer and gave her the bill. She leaned in a bit. "Hello there, just saying there's a uh weird guy in the store, he a regular??" she mumbled. I looked up from the screen trying to see who she was referring to.

"A weird guy." I asked opening the drawer and removing the change.

"Yea, he was sitting on his haunches staring at the sweet section like a maniac, ya know him?" I looked up from the cash. Slowly placing it on the table. "no I do not." I stated but I knew who the person was, it was the notorious L but I didn't say anything.

"Odd guy." she whispered before taking her money bag and walking out. I glanced at my watch. 'my shift's over I better get out before he sees me.' I thought referring to the Panda human named L who was staring at the sweets.

 I slammed my hand on the table next to my sleeping coworker, waking them up before I left. Walking over to my house I dug my pockets for my key. A pair of arms that I recognised snaked around my body.

"Light!" I called out. "C'mon boy, move." I said calmly but his grip only grew tighter. "Y/n." he muttered my name in a low tone. His hot breath fanning against my neck. He wouldn't budge. "move, love." I said pulling the Uno reverse card. I felt his cheeks heat up. I also felt his heart beating against my back.

I turned the key and opened my house, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside while closing the door. The events reminded me of that one day when I came back from england or as Light knows it as me coming back home from Roopangi.

It's been years since than but Light hasn't changed a bit but in some ways he has changed so much.

"Why haven't you slept?" I inquired walking up the stairs to my room. He followed me like a dog up the room.

"I couldn't." I turned to face him and I flinched seeing how red his eyes were but they were not from tears they were from the death note turning him more and more like a shinigami.

"Because I missed you Y/n." he said getting so close that we were just inches apart. Light merely layed his head in the crook of my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist. I made no effort to move form his hold nor did I lift my arms from where they lay at my sides.

"We meet everyday." I quirked a brow at light.

"We didn't today." he mumbled.

"We just did." I stated. His brown eyes looking at the floor for a moment before looked up at me into my soul.

lately I keep asked myself repeatedly Was the man in front me Light yagami or Kira?

Because I wasn't sure anymore . . . .