13] Rin Nakashima

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

It was a clear day. A boring day in school for Light. He glanced over to Y/N's desk often. "Please answer this question Light Yagami" The teacher stated resting his hand on his desk. Light stood up calmly and easily answered the question as Ryuk eyed the boy intently.

Ryuk scratches his head. "How can you take the boredom of school Light?" Ryuk smirks and annoys the boy with questions. From the end of his eye Light passes Ryuk a irritated look and ignores him.

As Light leaves the classroom along with the other students, he mumbles. "Stop talking to me in public, Ryuk. People might think I'm talking to myself."

Ryuk laughed. "HAHHA OK IM GONNA REMEMBER THAT!!" Light rolled his eyes in annoyance. His eyes landed on Y/n.

She was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed with a lollipop stick in her mouth per usual. Light's lips began to form a smile, just by seeing Y/n something in his heart happened. Ryuk followed Light's gaze and his sinister eyes reached Y/n.

Ryuk laughed when he saw her." HAHHAHA YOUR SWEETHEART DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK DOES SHE!" Ryuk spat with laughter. Light was about to respond but much to his chagrin two students approached him. It was that filthy Akari who he hated and her minion who also had a crush on Light, who he also hated. Either way, he hated both of them.

"Light! Lets hangout at a hotel nearby ~ ~ then we'll go watch a movie !! Omg omg imagine we can-" Light cringed at them. He really wanted to get away from them asap.

Light sighed has he hides his disgust for the two girls before him. "Please stop Akari, I have told you -"

"COME LIGHT!!! You know I can show you a-" Light was really disgusted, suddenly Y/n walked over.

"He's not interested." she spat with her usual bored and indifferent expression still plastered on her face with a lollipop stick still in-between her lips.

Akari shuddered under Y/n's cold gaze. "Hey you bitch! -st- stay out of this ok- okay!" Y/n leaned in a bit towards Akari making her back way abit.

"Get.Lost!" Y/n demanded with a expression that light can't describe but it definitely similar to a I-am-going-to-kill-you expression but her voice is what made Light have a shiver run down his spin, her voice was on of pure authority. Akari and her minion both shivered in fear before they both ran away like cowards.

Light looked at Y/n with love in his eyes. "Thanks Y/n, I knew you'd save me." Light said with a smile.

"Of Course" she smirked with the a lollipop stick not leaving her mouth.

"Y/N actually we haven't hung out in a while and-" Light was cut off by Rin nakashima standing in front of them, well more specifically Y/n.

"Y-Y/n-sama" he nervously called out to the girl. She looked at him directly which made her now turning away from Light. "Ya, Rin?"

"C-cafe . . . - can you c-come with m-me to the caf-cafe?" he shyly stated completely stumbling over his words and he was fiddling with his fingers so much Light thought he would rip them off.

Y/n laughed at the boy's nervousness. "Rin . . . ." Y/n started to say with a dead expression, making Rin flinch slightly thinking she is going to reject him. "you a cutie. Come on let's go to the new sweets cafe that opened." she said with a pleasant smile on her face with the lollipop stick still in her mouth.

Rin's eyes glittered and he smiled widely.

"Bye, Light" Y/N said while walking away with Rin as she waved slightly at light before leaving his sight. Light stayed silent. His face was dark. Y/n called that bitch Rin cute.

She went with him to a cafe as in like a date. Lights hand shook with rage. He held his chest were his heart would be with his hand as his heart burned and his stomach churned at the thought. Ryuk laughed in the back. 'Y/N ISN'T YOURS RIN NAKASHIMA!' Light thought angrily.

"HAHAHA" Light grit his teeth and walked home, Ryuk following behind him. Light entered his room and flipping open the death note.

Almost wanting to write Rin's name but no. He can't make such a mistake know matter how much he wanted to. He just continued killing criminals. the only difference was that he killed them more gruesomely, one more gruesome then the last.

"Light!" Sayu called out to her brother. Light quickly put the death note inside his desk. The door opens and Sayu walked in. "Light, I need help with my homework."

She said sitting on his desk chair "Anyone who touches the death note can see me." Ryuk muttered while smirking. Light flinched, and eyed Ryuk. Light truly starting to be annoyed with Ryuk at keeping such an important fact hidden until now.

"Yes, Sayu tell me." He said calmly turning his attention back to his sister

She begins asking him the problems and Light helps her understand them.

(Later because author is lazy and who wants to talk about homework)

Light builds a fake bottom in his drawer to hide the Death Note, and concocts a mechanism in his desk drawer that would ignite flammable liquids, destroying the note and possibly killing whoever opens it unless a secret lock is used.

Ryuk is impressed.