7] Journey To England

"talking"
'thinking'
[Reading/writing]
"Speaking English"
(Authors note)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
N/n = nickname
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color
------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

'Maybe its time for me to see my beloved, L.'

'But how?'

'All I knew about his childhood was that he was brought to Wammy's orphanage by Watari. He should be the same age as Light and myself.'

I thought hard for a second before it hit me. 'Yes! That's right, Wammy's house is located in Winchester, England.' I thought to myself with a smile.

 I flipped open my laptop that I bought a while ago and booked a flight to Winchester with the oh so much money the voice had left me with. 'I'm on my way . . . L' Even though it would be hard to find the orphanage in such a big city, my detective skills were not even close to being any less than L's, he was not hard to find.

I packed my bags and got ready to leave. 'I should say bye to Light so he doesn't freak out when he realized I am not here.' I walked over to the Yagami household and rang the doorbell. Seconds later Light's mother opened the door.

"Y/n, sweetheart come in." she warmly stated. "I'm actually going for a trip ma'am. I wanted to say goodbye to Light before I went" Mrs Yagami furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/n dear, Light is at his tuition class he will be back in a few hours. You can come inside and wait for him."

I looked down at my watch to see if I had time but unfortunately I didn't. 'I would be late for my flight If I waited any longer.' I sighed "I wouldn't be able to wait ma'am . . . do tell Light I won't be back for while and do take care. Bye!" I said politely.

She nodded her head and I picked up my two bags before I sprinted to the bus stop. I got on the bus and soon reached the airport.

After clearing all the security checks I finally boarded the plane.

Light's pov:

My tuition class was over. Even though I easily solved all the sums and answered all the questions. I was a bit dull because I hadn't seen Y/N today at all.

I was walking home excited to go hangout with Y/N. I flung my bag over my shoulder and ran to her house. I ran the bell, not once but thrice.

Y/n is very sharp when it comes to many things and her senses was no exception. She usually she opens the door after hearing my footsteps, making it nearly impossible to ring the doorbell let alone knock. I looked at the position of the doormat. It was pushed slightly outwards. Usually that happens when someone leaves the house. 'Maybe she went out?' gloomy, I went back to my house. sulking that I didn't get to see My Y/n.

My mother who was making dinner called out to me. "oh Light, I forgot to tell you. Y/n had come to see you earlier" My eyes lit up at the mention of Y/n's name and I went into the kitchen next to my mom.

"Y/n said she is going on a trip and she said that she wouldn't be back for a while and wanted to say goodbye to you before leaving, but you were at your tuition so she left" I flinched. My heart sank with those very words.

The tasty smell of sushi that my mother was making didn't excite me at all now. I rushed to my room and picked up my phone to called Y/n.

Y/n's pov

After Hours on being on a plane. I was at my destination. It was morning now so it must be evening in Japan right now. I'll search every corner for you L. Yeah well Instead of wasting time doing that I just searched google maps and in a matter of 0.13 seconds I have the exact location of Wammy's.

I got on a train and my journey to wammy's house began. I was in the cool breeze when my phone rang. I look at my phone and see It was Light calling. I pressed accept the call and placed the phone next to my eat. "Hello" I said. I responded in Japanese making some passengers look at me.

"Y/n, where did you go!" Light through the call

"Light I-" I trying to say

Light sounded desperate but before I could respond the train came to a sudden stop and I lost my balance. My phone fell to the floor. I reached for it and tried to turn it on but the screen was just black.

I sighed. 'I'll fix it later, since I told Mrs yagami to pass on the message it should be fine.'

Light's pov

I was a bit relieved when she picked up my phone. I began to talk but a second later I heard a crashing sound and the call was disconnected.

I retried several times but she wouldn't pick up. 'Her phone must've stopped working or she is in a dead zone' I tried to reassure myself. "Light, sayu dinner is ready." Mom called out from the bottom of the stairs.