Chapter 13

SilverFlame POV
After that discussion was over we had eaten the thing he calls a pig, after of course I had to roast it, cause "he don't eat raw meat or he'll get sick" . 'if all goes well, you won't have to worry about getting sick.' I thought. 'ruining it by cooking it..' and I still hadn't asked him about those sapphires in his ears. that had to hurt getting jammed in there. I had reluctantly shifted back to human form, and had just sat down when he sat on top of me. 'ok....' I thought. 'what is he doing?' I figured I'd go with it. "I want to give you something." he said. Having said that he began pulling the sapphires out of his ears. (a/n I LOVE this new update! I don't got to go to another screen I can just click the right one at the BOTTOM of the screen! And the create button shows the last story you were fixing and says continue writing!😱😋😂) I inwardly shuddered thinking of the pain he must be experiencing but it didn't seem to effect him. "Here." he held them out to me. I took them from him. They're genuine. I want you to have them." All I could do was stare at them, they had pointy ends, so how in Earth's name did they NOT hurt?!? "Thanks..." I said, not sure what I was supposed to give him in return, and sure in the world did not know where I was supposed to put these. "Here, let me help you." He said, pushing my hair out of his way. 'should have made it shorter...' I thought, just as he pushed the first one in. 'Sky that HURT!!!!' I thought, grinding my teeth in pain. I tensed waiting for him to put the other one in. If I thought the first one hurt, then the second one was the worst. Not wanting to show I had any pain, I kept it bottled in and just waited for the pain to fade. "There. Now you look... even better." He stated.

Would write more but I'm busy drawing a picture for my next chapter.

-
5KY[R1M]DR4G0N
(P.S. Almost signed it as 5KYDR4G0N]