Chapter 19 (i believe)

Silverflame POV
I will never forget the look of joy on my little mates face when I finally stood up fully regenerated, my scales gleaming the whitest they've ever been. My jaws cracked slightly as more regeneration energy flowed out harmlessly, like little fire sparks, only more golden in color. Sadly, that look was replaced with pure anger, as he shot towards me and kicked me in the leg as hard as he could, barely leaving a dent in my scaley armor. "Why didn't you tell me?!?" He shouted at me, pounding his fists against my chest. "Do you know how worried sick I was?!?" He shouted. Yes, I had known. No, I wasn't going to tell him that. "I would have told you, had he not shown up and ruined... How many days was I out?" I asked. He snorted. "Days?!?" He yelled, at least five octaves higher then usual. "SilverFlame, it has been weeks." I was shocked into silence at this.
(Timeskip, because I've lost my muse, plus I don't want to go through arguing...)
-------------------
Felyx POV
He seemed extremely saddened learning he had been out for nearly three weeks, and kept his muzzle firmly shut, his eyes half closed, and his wings drooping to the ground. "SilverFlame, your wings are going to get dirty already." I said hoping to lighten his mood, by drawing on dragon's pride in their own self beauty. All I got in return was a disgruntled sniff, as his wings slightly lifted off the ground. His eyes snapped shut, and what looked like.. sapphire tears??? Rolled out of his eyes, solidifying before touching the ground with a soft plink. He turned his head as if he didn't want me to see him crying but it was too late for that. Pushing the fear aside, I sat down next to his head and began rubbing the scales on and around his head. A slight purring sound, interrupted by near silent sobs erupted from him. Heck, at least I was getting somewhere. A whole bunch of solidified tears were laying on the ground next to my leg. I could sell these... I thought, scooping up a handful. Don't even think about it. His voice rang in my head, startling me, causing me to drop them to the ground. If you were to waltz into one of those human settlements with those, they would be on you in a second asking where you got those. He continued, sweeping them into a pile with his tail. He inhaled, as firelight shone from inside, as he was about to burn them. "Wait!" I shouted, standing and diving in front of them, thus placing myself in a vulnerable position. His jaws snapped shut in an instant, as he looked down at me. "Since hopefully no one will be coming here, can't we just throw them in the water?" I asked. "Whatever you want.." He growled, spreading his wings and taking off, the wind wake hurling me back to the ground. What was he in, his MAN PERIOD?!?