Chapter 18

[this had better be the right video of his parody else I'm going to punch this device]
Silverflame's POV

I felt everything explode inside of me. I knew the pain of neuron implosions that happens upon regeneration. I felt someone's hands clutching my neck spikes and someone unknown's voice pierced my ears. 'Who the fuck is this?!? What have you done to Felyx?' I thought, helpless. Some time later, I heard the unmistakeable sound of wingbeats. 'No!' I thought, knowing if I wake up now.... I was awakened from my concerned thoughts when Felyx's hands began rubbing my neck, and his voice carried to my ears. "Silverflame wake up, please." When I didn't answer, he grew even more desperate. "Silverflame, don't go. I- I love you so much." I felt hot tears fall and roll off my silver scales. He had somehow managed to bury his head in to my neck, possibly getting his face cut up by my scales and was sobbing uncontrollably. ' I hope this don't take long... 'I thought, laying there as the regenerating cycle continued.

Tylorenzo's POV
I flew quickly to Rinsstok, excited I could finally do things without it being someone else. when I landed I was greeted by the leader, glaring at me. "You are no longer welcome to any of our cities. We all convened and decided you can never show up to any of our settlements again." he growled. I reared back in surprise. "But.. but that wasn't me!" I exclaimed. "It may not have been you, but it was you in the first place inviting that evil spirit into you." His mate told me coming up beside him. By now all of the villagers had gathered. all except one. "But where is Ballistrua, my mate?" I asked. [don't ask, I don't know where I get these names from] "After what you and that thing did to her and your hatchlings, she wants nothing to do with you." Vivstren, my older brother said. Mt world seemed to crash down all around me. My head started spinning. "N-nothing to do with me?" I heard my voice say. "Yes. She is MY mate now, and we're living happily with six hatchlings bursting with energy. I don't tire her out like YOU did." with that saying he scratched my face, leaving a scar across my left eye which bled badly. "Get out of here, Ty." He said, aiming another blow at my face. I probably deserve it. "That's enough, Vivstren." an all too familiar voice said. I glanced up to see Ballistrua land next to him, way to close to him. inwardly I growled. "I see you've returned to normal." She said. "Yes. It was SilverF-.." I started but she cut me off with a growl. "I don't care. I don't ever want to see you ever again. And now I shall do it out loud." She said coming to stand in front of me. "I, Ballistrua, reject you, Tylorenzo as my mate." My heart broke in two when she said those words. She hissed, lashing her claws across my chest. "Leave and NEVER return." She growled. "But our son-.." "I SAID LEAVE!" She roared, charging and slamming into me....

In the instance of (and if) Felyx passin I will not be able to continue this. Sorry readers.
5KY[R1M]DR4G0N signing out.