Chapter 15

["now if were talking body, you've got a perfect one so put it on me, swear it won't take you long, if you love me right...." and I've forgot the rest of the lyrics..]
Felyx POV
Having put them in his ears, I quickly kissed his jawline, before I knew it he had kissed me back, but full on the lips. I felt fire shoot through me at that moment, and I realized it felt GREAT. This is where I belong, here in his safety, not back with that creep. I felt slightly left out, as I will probably never get to fly by his side, just maybe the gods above, or as he puts it, The Ancients, will grant me the power to do so. When I finally got brave enough to glance back up at him, he was smiling like he just won the biggest lottery ever. I could see in his eyes that he didn't want to go any further, so as not to scare me. I felt my feelings tear in half, I wanted him, but I also was too scared it would bring back those dark memories. I must be the luckiest human in the world to be chosen as mate to a dragon that ACTUALLY loves and cares for me. He clearly will be the dominant side, there is nothing I want from being dominant. I gladly accept the role of the submissive. I barely heard the words he said to me, I was so caught up in my world of just me him and whatever our offspring will be called. Hatchlings, most likely. At least to him... When I snapped out of it, my mind fully registered what he had said, "I love you." I blushed slightly. "I... I love you too." I stuttered, feeling the heat rise in my face.

["Day drunk into the night..."
"On and on and on..(Let's go) on and on.. (Let's go) on and on..." more lyrics]