The original story

This is the original story chat gpt generated from the prompt. After this chapter is going to be the story I heavily collaborated on with chat gpt, so I hope you like it better. Please leave comments! This is a bit of an experiment and I need data 😈
Give me all the opinions! Don't hold back!

In the bustling city of Musutafu, where heroes and villains clashed daily, a young hero-in-training named Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, found himself facing a challenge far greater than any villain he had encountered before. Unbeknownst to his friends and loved ones, he had been struck by a deadly quirk during a mission. This quirk slowly ate away at his body, causing a terminal illness to take hold.

Upon receiving the grim news, Izuku felt a wave of emotions crash over him. Fear, sadness, and despair threatened to consume him, but amidst it all, he made a silent promise to himself. He would not burden anyone with his condition. He believed that keeping this secret would spare his friends and family from the pain and worry he knew would inevitably come.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Izuku continued his hero training with unwavering determination, but his condition steadily worsened. His body weakened, and his once vibrant green hair now dulled, reflecting his fading strength. As he pushed himself harder, his friends and classmates began to notice the toll it was taking on him.

One afternoon, during a particularly grueling training session, Izuku collapsed, unable to muster the energy to stand. His closest friends, the members of the Dekusquad, rushed to his side. Uraraka, Iida, and Kirishima exchanged worried glances as they gently helped him to his feet.

"Deku, you need to tell us what's going on," Uraraka pleaded, her voice filled with concern. "We can't just stand by and watch you suffer in silence."

Izuku hesitated, his gaze flickering between his friends. "I... I didn't want to worry any of you," he admitted quietly. "But I... I've been diagnosed with a terminal illness. It's a quirk... a deadly one."

Shock and disbelief etched themselves onto the faces of his friends. Iida's glasses slipped down his nose, and Kirishima's usually unbreakable resolve wavered for a moment.

Uraraka held Izuku's hand tightly, tears welling up in her eyes. "We're here for you, Deku," she said, her voice filled with determination. "We're not going anywhere. Let us help you through this."

It was in that moment that Aizawa, their homeroom teacher, known as Eraserhead, silently observed the scene unfolding before him. He had noticed Izuku's decline but hadn't been able to put his finger on the cause. Now, seeing the concern etched on the faces of his students, he stepped forward.

"Deku, you may not have wanted to burden us, but keeping this to yourself has only made it harder," Aizawa said, his voice laced with both sternness and compassion. "We're your friends, your allies. Let us be there for you, just as you've been there for us."

Izuku looked up at his teacher, his eyes filled with a mix of gratitude and sadness. He nodded, finally understanding that he didn't have to face this battle alone.

As the days passed, Izuku's friends rallied around him. Uraraka, Iida, and Kirishima made sure he took breaks when necessary, and they adjusted their training routines to accommodate his diminishing strength. Todoroki, a close friend who had blossomed into something more, held Izuku's hand and provided him with emotional support through the darkest moments.

In the midst of it all, Katsuki, who had once been Izuku's rival, surprised everyone with his unwavering loyalty. He visited Izuku regularly, bringing laughter and joy to their moments of camaraderie. Although Katsuki struggled with expressing his concern openly, his actions spoke volumes. He would bring Izuku his favorite snacks, engage in their usual playful banter, and stay by his side, offering silent comfort.

Aizawa, known for his no-nonsense attitude, also played a crucial role in supporting Izuku. He not only adjusted his teaching methods to accommodate Izuku's limitations but also made sure to provide emotional guidance. Aizawa became a pillar of strength, offering fatherly advice and reminding Izuku that he was not alone in his fight.

Together, the Dekusquad, Aizawa, and Todoroki formed a protective shield around Izuku, shielding him from the burden he had so desperately tried to shoulder alone. They became his rock, his support system, and his family.

As time passed, Izuku's condition continued to deteriorate, and the quirk's merciless grip tightened. Yet, even in the face of uncertainty, he remained determined to make the most of the time he had left. He poured his heart and soul into every moment, cherishing the bonds he had forged and the memories he was creating.

The city of Musutafu, too, began to notice the change in Deku. The once-unbreakable symbol of peace, All Might, caught wind of Izuku's condition. Filled with a mix of admiration and concern, he made a special visit to offer his support.

"All Might..." Izuku's voice trembled with gratitude as he stood before his idol, weakened but resolute. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. You were the one who made me believe in myself. I promise to keep fighting until the very end."

All Might's eyes welled up with tears as he placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "You've grown into an extraordinary young man, Deku," he said, his voice filled with pride. "And remember, even heroes need help sometimes. Lean on those who care for you, for it is through their strength that you'll find your own."

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Izuku's strength continued to wane, but his spirit remained unyielding. The love and support of his friends, his chosen family, gave him the courage to face his fate head-on.

In his final days, Izuku found solace in a quiet hospital room, surrounded by his loved ones. Todoroki never left his side, holding his hand tightly, their intertwined fingers serving as a constant reminder of the love they shared. Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Katsuki, and Aizawa gathered around, each offering their own form of comfort and support.

As Izuku took his last breath, his friends and loved ones felt a mixture of profound loss and immense gratitude. They had witnessed the strength and resilience of a hero, not just in the face of villains but also in the face of his own mortality.

Musutafu mourned the loss of a young hero who had touched so many lives. Izuku Midoriya, the boy who had inspired hope in others, had left an indelible mark on the world. His legacy lived on in the hearts of his friends and the countless lives he had touched.

In the years that followed, Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, and Katsuki carried the lessons they had learned from Izuku with them, becoming the heroes he had believed they could be. They fought for justice, always remembering their fallen comrade and the sacrifices he had made.

And in the depths of their hearts, they knew that the spirit of Deku would forever shine brightly, a beacon of hope in a world that always needed heroes.