Ch.13- Waking up

Midoriya's eyes fluttered open, and for a brief moment, he was enveloped in a disorienting haze. The sterile hospital room seemed foreign to him, and confusion clouded his mind. He blinked, trying to make sense of his surroundings.

His body felt weak, and the ache in his muscles served as a painful reminder of the recent seizure. Panic began to well up within him as he struggled to recall how he ended up in the hospital. His mind drew a blank, and a wave of fear washed over him.

"What... where am I?" he whispered, his voice barely audible in the stillness of the room. His heart raced, and he instinctively reached for his chest, searching for answers that eluded him.

The unfamiliar environment and the absence of familiar faces left him feeling lost and vulnerable. He longed for the reassurance of understanding, for someone to guide him through the haze of uncertainty that clouded his thoughts.

But for now, all he had was the stark reality of waking up in a hospital bed, his memory fragments floating just out of reach.

Aizawa and Todoroki hurriedly entered the room, their eyes widening with concern as they saw Midoriya in the midst of a panic attack. His breath came in shallow gasps, and his eyes darted around the room, filled with fear and confusion.

Without hesitation, Aizawa moved closer, his voice calm yet firm. "Midoriya, it's okay. You're safe. Just focus on your breathing. Inhale... exhale. You're in the hospital, recovering from a seizure."

Todoroki's gentle grip tightened around Midoriya, his presence a reassuring anchor in the storm of anxiety. He whispered soothing words, his voice filled with empathy and understanding. "We're here with you, Midoriya. Take deep breaths and try to ground yourself. You're not alone."

Meanwhile, Mic and Bakugou stood at the doorway, the latter gripping his hands into fists, his worry masked by his usual fiery demeanor. Mic recognized the signs, knowing that Bakugou was internalizing his own turmoil. He placed a comforting hand on Bakugou's shoulder, silently offering support.

As Aizawa continued to guide Midoriya through the panic attack, his voice steady and soothing, Todoroki maintained his embrace, providing a sense of safety and stability. Together, they formed a wall of support, reminding Midoriya that he wasn't facing this battle alone.

In that moment, the intensity of emotions swirled within the room, a mix of fear, concern, and the unspoken weight of Midoriya's condition. And as the panic subsided and Midoriya's breathing steadied, Aizawa and Todoroki remained by his side, ready to offer the support he needed to face the uncertain road ahead.