Ch.18- Guardian

A/N- I didn't cheat this time! The last one I kinda wrote all on my own, but I did this one the right way!... I mean, I still had to do a lot of editing, but I swear the AI wrote most of it this time

—————————
The room was filled with tension as Aizawa, Mic, Bakugou, and Todoroki gathered around Midoriya, who was still reeling from the shocking revelation that he had been living without a legal guardian for the past two years. His eyes were red and puffy from crying, and he clung tightly to the bed, feeling overwhelmed by the chaos around him.

Bakugou, in a rare show of protectiveness and vulnerability, pushed Todoroki off the bed and immediately wrapped his arms around Midoriya, shielding him from the rest of the world. He felt a surge of anger and possessiveness, not wanting anyone to hurt his friend any further.

Todoroki glared at Bakugou from the floor where he had been exiled, his usual composure slipping in the face of Bakugou's aggressive display. Bakugou flipped him off in response, his possessive side in full force. "My turn comforting the nerd, fuck off, Icy Hot," he growled.

Aizawa sighed, running a hand through his disheveled hair. He could see that the situation was spiraling out of control, and he needed to regain order before Midoriya got even more overwhelmed.

Mic couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Bakugou acting so possessive and protective. "Never a dull moment with you kids," he remarked with a hint of amusement.

Aizawa glared at Mic, silently warning him not to make things worse. He then focused his attention on Midoriya, using his Quirk to silence everyone in the room except for himself and Midoriya.

"Midoriya," Aizawa said calmly, "I need to discuss something important with you. Are you up for it?"

Midoriya nodded, his eyes meeting Aizawa's with a mix of vulnerability and determination. "Yes, Aizawa-sensei."

Aizawa turned to Bakugou and Todoroki, who were still giving each other challenging looks. "Bakugou, Todoroki, I need a moment alone with Midoriya. Please give us some privacy," he requested.

Bakugou immediately refused, his grip on Midoriya tightening protectively. "If you think I'm leaving his side after all of this, you're dead wrong," he stated firmly.

Todoroki crossed his arms, mirroring Bakugou's stubborn stance. "If he's not leaving, neither am I," he added.

Aizawa sighed, feeling exasperated by the teenagers' stubbornness. "Look, I understand that you want to be here for him, but this is a delicate matter. I need to talk to Midoriya privately."

Bakugou hissed, unwilling to budge. "I'm not leaving him alone with you," he growled.

Todoroki pouted slightly, holding his ground. "I'm not either."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache coming on. "Fine, fine," he muttered, trying to find a compromise. "Just shut up and let me speak to my problem child, or I'll make you regret it."

Bakugou and Todoroki exchanged a terrified glance, knowing better than to challenge their stern teacher. They quickly nodded in agreement, and Aizawa turned back to Midoriya.

"Now, Midoriya," Aizawa began, taking a deep breath, "about your current situation..."

As the emotions settled and Mic stepped forward, addressing Bakugou and Todoroki with a warm smile. "Hey, you two. How about we give them a little privacy for now?"

Bakugou scowled, still reluctant to leave Midoriya's side, but he could see the genuine concern in Mic's eyes. "Fine, but I'm not going far," he grumbled.