Ch.12- We're All in this together

Once we know that we are, we're all stars
And we see that!
We're all in this together
And it shows when we stand hand in hand
Make our dreams come true!
-please ignore me lol this is sooooo not the time or place to be making this joke...

Todoroki and Bakugou stood beside Midoriya's hospital bed, their eyes fixed on their sleeping friend. Concern and worry etched across their faces as they absorbed the gravity of the situation. It was a heavy weight on their hearts, the realization that Midoriya's time with them was limited.

Aizawa quietly slipped out of the room, intending to make an urgent call to the doctor. As he stepped into the hallway, Todoroki and Bakugou exchanged a glance before silently deciding to follow him, their curiosity overpowering their sense of privacy.

Huddled together in a secluded corner, they strained their ears to catch snippets of Aizawa's conversation with the doctor. The words reached them in fragments, snippets of devastating information that threatened to shatter their world.

Todoroki's eyes widened, his breath hitching as the reality of Midoriya's condition sank in. Bakugou's fists clenched, his brows furrowing with a mix of anger and helplessness. The weight of their friend's suffering bore down upon them, a burden they had unknowingly shared.

As Aizawa's conversation came to an end, the boys slowly stepped back from their hiding spot, their hearts heavy with the weight of the truth they had just heard. They exchanged a solemn look, their eyes reflecting a mix of grief and determination.

Just as they were about to return to Midoriya's room, Aizawa reappeared, his eyes widening as he noticed the somber expressions on their faces. It was then that he realized they had overheard the heartbreaking conversation.

Aizawa took a deep breath, his voice filled with a blend of sadness and reassurance. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this," he began, his voice laced with sorrow. "But now that you know, I want you both to understand that we're in this together."

Todoroki and Bakugou exchanged glances once again, their unspoken bond of friendship now strengthened by the shared knowledge of Midoriya's condition. They nodded, their expressions conveying their determination to support their friend no matter what lay ahead.

Aizawa motioned for them to reenter the room, his gaze filled with a mix of gratitude and resolve. He knew that they would face this journey together, united by their love for Midoriya and their unwavering determination to provide him with the strength and support he needed.

As they stepped back into the room, Aizawa and Mic standing side by side, their eyes met with Midoriya's still form. In that moment, they realized that the battle ahead would be arduous, but they were ready to face it head-on, armed with love, friendship, and an unbreakable resolve to cherish every moment they had with Midoriya.

Together, Aizawa, Mic, Todoroki, and Bakugou formed a united front, prepared to walk alongside Midoriya through the darkest of times, their presence a source of solace and strength amidst the storm that lay ahead.