Ch.3- Dadzawa

Aizawa, also known as Eraser Head, observed his students diligently as they trained in the U.A. High School gymnasium. His sharp eyes scanned the room, analyzing their movements, quirks, and overall well-being. But his attention kept gravitating towards one student—Izuku Midoriya.

Over the past few weeks, Aizawa had noticed subtle changes in Midoriya's behavior. There was a weariness in his eyes, a fatigue that seemed to seep into his very soul. The once-energetic and determined young hero now carried himself with a quiet resolve, as if hiding a burden too heavy to bear.

It wasn't just the physical signs that concerned Aizawa. Midoriya's performance in class had declined, his movements lacking the usual finesse and precision that Aizawa had come to expect. His reflexes were dulled, his focus scattered. Aizawa sensed something was seriously wrong.

Determined to uncover the truth, Aizawa discreetly began his investigation. He reviewed Midoriya's recent battles, studying them with a keen eye, searching for any clues that might explain the young hero's deteriorating state. Every piece of information, every detail, was crucial in unraveling the mystery.

Late one evening, as the moon cast its gentle glow upon U.A., Aizawa found himself in his office, pouring over reports and medical records. His intuition whispered that there was something more than a mere slump or exhaustion plaguing Midoriya.

His gaze fixated on a particular report—the battle in which Midoriya had been struck by the deadly quirk. Aizawa read the details meticulously, connecting the dots, until a chilling realization dawned upon him. The pieces fell into place, forming a devastating picture of the truth.

"No... It can't be..." Aizawa whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and concern. The diagnosis, the symptoms, the decline in Midoriya's abilities—they all pointed to one grim conclusion. Quirkinduced Cellular Dystrophy, a terminal illness that would slowly strip away the young hero's life.

A wave of emotions crashed over Aizawa, a mixture of anger, frustration, and sorrow. He cursed the cruelty of fate, despised the injustice that had befallen his student. But amidst the whirlwind of emotions, a resolute determination took hold of him.

Aizawa knew he couldn't stand idly by, watching as Midoriya suffered in silence. He had sworn to protect his students, to guide them through the trials of heroism. And now, he would honor that oath by stepping into the role of a guardian once more.

With a newfound determination, Aizawa set out to confront Midoriya, to offer his support, and to find a way to help the young hero through this trial. He understood the weight of the secret Midoriya carried, the burden of loneliness he had shouldered.

As he walked down the corridor towards Midoriya's room, Aizawa's steps were filled with purpose. He would be the lifeline that Midoriya desperately needed, the confidant who would stand by his side. Together, they would face the harsh reality, and find solace in the strength of their bond.

Little did Aizawa know that his actions would set in motion a series of events that would forever change the dynamics within the walls of U.A. High School. The stage was set for a battle not just against villains and the hardships of heroism, but against the limitations of mortality itself.

Aizawa's heart clenched with determination as he approached Midoriya's door, ready to step into the darkness and offer a guiding light. It was time to be the support that Midoriya needed, to let him know he wasn't alone in his battle.

As Aizawa reached Midoriya's room, he raised his hand to knock, but hesitated. He knew this conversation would be delicate, and he needed to approach it with care. Aizawa took a deep breath, centering himself, before finally rapping his knuckles against the door.