Ch.1- A Tragic Secret

Now we begin the extensively collaborative version (Aka- I wrote the plot and exactly what I wanted to happen in each scene and chat gpt interpreted it). It should be noted that I gave it samples of my own writing first as inspiration and that was it took multiple attempts with each prompt to get what I wanted. In the end I had to settle for 'close enough' on things. If there are plot holes I swear I tried to get it to fix them but it was persistent on those inconsistencies, and who am I to question the most advanced ai on the market?

Izuku Midoriya's heart pounded in his chest as he sat anxiously in the sterile examination room of a renowned specialist. The young hero's trembling hands betrayed his fear as he awaited the doctor's arrival. His mind raced with questions, his imagination running wild with possibilities.

Finally, the door creaked open, and a middle-aged doctor, Dr. Asano, stepped inside. His expression was a mix of compassion and professionalism, his eyes conveying the weight of the news he was about to deliver.

"Mr. Midoriya," Dr. Asano began, his voice gentle yet tinged with solemnity. "After careful examination of your symptoms, we have reached a diagnosis. The quirk that struck you during that battle has caused a rare and aggressive condition known as Quirkinduced Cellular Dystrophy."

Izuku's breath caught in his throat, the words crashing down upon him like a heavy blow. Quirkinduced Cellular Dystrophy—a name that held the weight of a life sentence.

The doctor continued, explaining the nature of the illness and how it had ravaged Izuku's body. "This condition occurs when a powerful quirk interacts with a person's genetic makeup in a specific way. It triggers a rapid deterioration of the body's cells, leading to a progressive loss of bodily functions."

Izuku listened intently, his mind struggling to comprehend the gravity of the situation. Dr. Asano described the symptoms, painting a vivid picture of the relentless battle taking place within his body.

"Symptoms of Quirkinduced Cellular Dystrophy include extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, organ failure, and a compromised immune system," Dr. Asano explained, his voice filled with sympathy. "Over time, the body's vital functions will be affected, leading to a progressive decline in health."

As the doctor spoke, Izuku's mind wandered back to that fateful battle—the battle that had unknowingly set his life on this tragic course. He recalled the vivid details, the adrenaline coursing through his veins, and the clash of quirks. It was a battle against a villain whose quirk held unimaginable power, one that released a destructive energy upon impact.

The doctor's voice brought Izuku back to the present. "I'm afraid there is currently no known cure for Quirkinduced Cellular Dystrophy. Treatment focuses on managing the symptoms and providing supportive care to maintain the best possible quality of life."

A heavy silence settled in the room as the weight of the diagnosis sank in. Izuku's eyes filled with unshed tears, but he refused to let them fall. He clenched his fists, summoning every ounce of strength within him. He was determined to face this battle head-on, just as he had faced countless others before.

"Thank you, Dr. Asano," Izuku finally spoke, his voice filled with a quiet resolve. "I appreciate your honesty. I... I won't let this defeat me. I'll keep fighting until the end."

Dr. Asano nodded, his gaze filled with admiration. "I believe in you, Mr. Midoriya. Your spirit has always been indomitable. Lean on your loved ones, and don't hesitate to seek support when you need it."

As Izuku stepped out of the doctor's office, the weight of his new reality settled upon his shoulders. But within him burned a fire—a determination to cherish every moment, to forge deeper connections with his friends and loved ones, and to leave a lasting impact on the world.

Little did he know, his journey would become a testament to the strength of the human spirit, a story that would inspire generations to come.