C H A P T E R 6

"You sure this the right house," Sevyn asked as the three men sat in the vehicle awaiting Rex's signal

"You sure this the right house," Sevyn asked as the three men sat in the vehicle awaiting Rex's signal. They had ridden by a couple of times scoping the scene making sure nothing would deter them from their mission. Their automatic weapons had silencers on them to muffle the sounds of the shots. "Rex said wait a little," Psalms said, referring to his father. Sevyn thought it was odd, their relationship, but it wasn't his place to worry.

A message came through stating 1, letting them know it was all clear. They blended into the night with their all-black attire as they slipped to the front door. Julz and his flat-tip screwdriver were all it took to get entrance through the old door lock. The soft clicking sound was music to their ears, as the door opened without an effort and looked untempered. The house was pitch black, but you could tell it was unkept from the disgraceful smells attacking their nostrils.

"Fuck is this, a trap house," Sevyn thought as he held tightly to his weapon. He let his lip touch the bottom of his nose, trying to put a barrier between him and the smell. "

It's funky than a motherfucka," Julz voiced, saying what everyone had been thinking, in a low tone.

Psalms held his finger to his lips signaling for everyone to be quiet, as the light snores filled the sleeping house. The three young men stood masked up as automatic weapons laid in their palms. Two certified killers and one who was about to pop his cherry. Sevyns head sweated underneath the black mask as his hands twitched, nerves were getting to him.

"You good nigga," Julz whispered seeing the shakiness of his hand. Sevyn knew if he went through with this his life would forever change and the life he so desperately wanted to escape would forever have a hold on him. Still, he had to do this because if the roles had reversed his father wouldn't rest until he was avenged.

Rex and a couple of goons rode all night snatching niggas up until their answer led them right here. To this old house, with bullet-shot windows looking as if it had been a crakhead favorite spot. The nigga that laid sleep behind this door had been boasting about killing Maxwell and his uncle taking over. He held no regard for the man's late name as he drugged it through the mud. That only made Rex want his head even more.

They stood quietly for about 10 minutes, the time ticking by. They were about to run into the room and grab the nigga as they had become impatient. However, the movement in the mute house, made them shapern up.

"Chill ma, A nigga just gotta piss," the groggy voice called. Footsteps filled the house as he maneuvered his way from the bedroom. They pressed their bodies hard against the wall, waiting for the man to appear. Sevyns fingers which had been flimsy started to twitch with an urging anticipation.

The wooden oak door opened and it was like something switched in Sevyn, like a demon took over his body. Yes, Sevyn was standing there but he had no control over himself or what he was about to unleash. He pinned the barrel of the Mac-11 right in the man's face, causing him to stumble from the force. Psalms and Julz looked at each other seeing the quick change in Sevyn, from moments ago.