C H A P T E R 1 6

Sevyn watched her closely as she was battling the urge to run from him

Sevyn watched her closely as she was battling the urge to run from him. One hand on the rail and one foot leaning forward. He could feel Desi's body heat on his back and at that moment he wished he would have left her home. Scotlynd was the only thing on his mind, to the point when he closed his eyes he saw her face. Words couldn't explain how he was feeling. It was intoxication and then so much rage. His eyes traveled her body up and down, as he wet his lips with fresh spit. His other head was being disloyal to him as he could feel himself knocking at the front of his pants.

"Damn, I wasn't expecting her to look this fucking good," he thought as felt his monster begging to be released.

"Scot–"

"Sevyn! You don't see me standing here! You are being so fucking disrespectful." Desi voiced his way. Desi was raging at his blatant disrespect. In her mind, Scotlynd was like every other woman in the past years that tried to get with Sevyn. But her heart knew better, they had history. This time though, she was going to make sure history didn't repeat itself. She stepped in front of him pushing his large frame that barely moved a muscle. Her hands fell to her hips as if they belonged there.

"What the fuck is up with you? Like... all it takes is for the next bitch to give you some play, and I'm treated like fucking chop liver? Huh, I never took you for that type of nigga" She said.

Scotylnd stood silent, her back still facing them. Her lip twitched in irritation at the woman she didn't know. That word bitch rolled off her tongue too easily for her liking. Flicking her eyes close she took a breath, she wasn't going to get out of her character.

"Sevyn! You betta get that bitch," Tessa said with the point of her finger with her glass still gripped tightly. Desi looked her way with a mug, and Tessa sent back the same. Her eyes said a silent wish that she would jump stupid. She had no problem laying hands on Desi all through this club, Tessa didn't give a fuck about who Sevyn was. About Scotlynd it could be war with everyone.

"Calm down gangster. You know I love when you get on that hood shit. But you can't beat everyone's ass baby," Julz joked, wrapping his hands around Tessa's standing frame and getting a squeeze. She couldn't control the blush he brung from her face. He wielded the on-and-off switch to her body.

"Maybe not, but I promise about mine I'll die trying," she spoke words aimed at Desi. Julz said nothing but pulled her closer, nuzzling his face between her breasts. Doing anything to stop her from acting out tonight. "Plus, if a bitch acts too stupid, it ain't nothing too," she took her hands and made a gun aiming right for Desi's head. The animating a shot going off with a smirk.

"Chill," Julz laughed bringing her hands down to her side.

Sevyn ran his hands down his fresh cut before dropping his eyes to her. All the other noise didn't matter, he was focused on what was in front of him. Yeah, he was looking at Desi but all he saw was Scotlynd. Hanging on to the small amount of hope from her standing there. She hadn't run yet, so maybe that meant something?