C H A P T E R 9

"Shit," Saide groaned as her body fell on the bed from exhaustion

"Shit," Saide groaned as her body fell on the bed from exhaustion. Beads of sweat lightly covered her body as she panted trying to catch her breath. Her lovebox was pulsating uncontrollably as she was coming down for an electrifying climax.

"I ain't done with that ass," Maxwell said lowly with lust dripping from his tongue. Saide flipped over in amusement, but her laugh was wiped off her face when she saw all his 9 inches solid as a rock. Gripping her leg he pulled her body to his as she squirmed a little under him.

"Wah," she didn't get a chance to object. Maxwell slid back into her in one swift motion as he used his two fingers to rotate her soaking center. Saide's head flew back in pure pleasure as he made her body drift from the earth.

"Agh, "Saide put her hand on his chest, trying to give herself a little space from him and his painful pleasure.

"Don't run," he grunted, wrapping his hands around her neck and deep stroking her already tender body.

"This shit mine," he whispered deeply in her ear. Maxwell was hitting every part of her body as if he was trying to dig something out of her.

"Tell me, tell me it's mine," He assertively grunted. Saide couldn't speak as her eyes began to roll back in her head. He was beating her shit down as if she deserved punishment. Leaning down he tongued at her brown nipples taking each one in his mouth at a time. Maxwell smirked as he watched his wife's body begin to jerk again. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Also, a verge of cockiness hit him knowing he was and would be the only one to have the pleasure of seeing it.

Maxwell pulled out and Saide looked at him as if he called her everything but her name. "Nigga, what are you doing?" Saide cussing would always be funny to him, she was the rich chick from around the way. The words still didn't seem right falling for her lips.

"Tell... me ... it's... mine," Maxwell kissed her lips strategically letting himself rub against her flowing entrance. She winced at the feeling.

"Baby, it's yours." she cried as he plunged back inside her.

"Fuck, Ima bust in this pussy ma. I want another son. You gon give me a son ma," he asked as he sucked on her tongue, lips smashing into hers making it hard to respond.

"Yes," she moaned body shaking like an earthquake. She wasn't even sure what she was agreeing to. Three kids were more than enough for her. She wasn't feeling pushing a baby out of her again just so they could look like their father. Like on queue he released himself inside of her, without the slightest want to pull out.

"Fuck, Maxwell," Saide rolled over on her side and breathed heavily. He reached over and slapped her ass.

"Akoni." he simply said. Saide face frowned up, she didn't know what he was talking about.