No. 1

"Minho you need to get your driving license id soon. You can't keep depending on me and your father. It's time you learn by yourself"

"Bu-"

"No buts"

"Ugh"

Minho walks back upstairs to his room and flops face flat on the bed. He might've fallen asleep for a bit but he got stood back up and took out his phone.

He dialed his boyfriend, Hyunjin, and waited till he answered. It took him a while to answer back and he would be lying if he said he wasn't annoyed about that. His anger issues get the best of him sometimes.

"What's up baby"

"The ceiling..?"

"MINHOO"

"Im sorry i had to"

"That's just messed up, but why did you call me"

"Oh yea, so my mom says I need my license id but I don't know how driveeee"

"And you call me? You know I crashed more than 10 times right. I suck at driving, I'm surprised I even passed"

"I know, I know, but do you know anyone that could help me learn the basics of driving"

"I know one person"

"Tell me, tell meeee!"

"Ok wait, uhm lemme check my contacts real quick"

"Ok"

"Alright his name is Jisung, uh I'll send you his number later but he's really good at driving. He helped Felix drive"

"No wonder Felix is so good at driving. I was so shocked when I saw that"

"Your so messed up for that, but I gotta go. My mom needs my help"

"Alright bye Hyunjinnie"

"Bye baby"

Call ended

Minho received the number from Hyunjin and dialed the number. He waited for a bit until he answered.

The first time he didn't answer, the second time he didn't answer, the third time he didn't answer, nor the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth.

Well he answered till Minho tried 17 times. I would've given up if I was him.

"Hello? Who is this"

"Oh my god, finally. After so many tries you finally answer. Anyways Hyunjin gave me this number because I need help with driving"

"Oooh, how much am I getting paid?"

"Uh...1 cent"

"I- bi- well you don't really have to pay me, I was joking. But would you actually pay me 1 cent"

"I mean...yea"

"I- honestly I would do the same but when do you want to start learning"

"Tomorrow"

"Alright. What time"

"Uh whenever your available"

"Thats not really the typical answer but, we can start at 3 pm if you want"

"That's fine with me"

"So see you tomorrow"

"Yup, see you tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye"

Call ended

Minho sighs and gets out of his bed. He squeals and then laughs. "I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG MOTHER" He continues laughing until someone bangs on his door.

"Son...are you doing a seance"

"What, no father, I-"

"Hurry up get downstairs, we made food"

"O-ok.."

He hears his father go downstairs and he slaps himself on the forehead. "This is why I barely made friends at school" He shakes his head and goes downstairs.

He walks to the kitchen and takes out some food. "So when are you taking your driving test" Minho looks over at his mom and he thinks for a while.

Since Jisung is going to train him for a while, it's gonna take a bit for him to learn the basics. So maybe that's gonna be for 2-3 weeks.

But he doesn't wanna take it right after he finished training so he decided he's gonna do it next month.

"I'll do it next month" His mom nods her head and continues eating her food. He sits down and starts eating his food.

He hopes the training will help him a lot in just one month.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

"So when are you starting" Hyunjin asks as he plays with Minho's hair. "Tomorrow at 3" Minho sighs and flips himself over so he can face Hyunjin.

"Is he a really good instructor" Hyunjin nods his head and smiles. "He's really good. If he can make Felix drive that good then he can teach you really well"

"Alright...I'm trusting you on this" Minho kisses him and smiles. "Oh wait, you remember that girl that never stopped screaming during class" Hyunjin thinks and furrows his eyebrows.

"No.." Minho gets out his phone and scrolls to find a picture of her. He finds it and shows it to Hyunjin. "Oooh her. Yea what about her"

"Apparently she killed her mom because she couldn't get a cat" Hyunjin widened his eyes and his mouth was left agape.

"That's so stupid" Minho nodded his head roughly. "Right" Hyunjin tilted his head and asked, "Where did you find that"

"Oh I saw it on a story of this person from our school"

"Oooh"

And for the time being, they were talking about drama they heard from their old school or from work.

They were nosy kids and they knew that themselves but it's not their fault they wanna know the tea.

"Alright I gotta go. My mom sent me a message"

"Why don't you move out and stay with me. I get lonely sometimes"

"I don't know. I wanted to get enough money first and then get my own apartment"

"Alright, you can do that but remember, I'm always open for you to move in"

"Ok"

Minho laughs and kisses him goodbye. He walks out the house and walks back home.

Tomorrow, a whole new world will start for him.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

If you don't know, lee-always_knows helped me come up with the idea!! Hope you like it.

Byeee