No. 7

It was a sauturday morning and that's days most people enjoy. Except for Minho.

He works as a dance mentor and on Sauturdays he has to teach little kids. They infuriate him but they are so adorable at the same time.

Today the kids had to show Minho the dance choreographer they did by themselves. He had big hopes for them because they were mentored by him and everyone succeeds when they are mentored by him.

He let them warm up for a bit until two girls started fighting with each other. "Your so stiff" Minho looked at the girl. "I don't need opinions from you"

"It's not an opinion it's a fact" Minho gasped and held his laugh in. "If you wanna say a fact imma say one to, your ugly" The girl gasped. "My mom says I'm pretty"

"Well she lied" Minho snorted and quickly fixed himself. The girl got mad and pulled the other girls hair. After that they started fighting.

Minho quickly got up and stopped the fight. "Hey hey, don't do that. We don't allow violence" The girl that started the fight rolled her eyes.

"Well she deserves violence"

"You bitch"

Minho and the other children gasped. "Whoa that's a no no word" The girl rolled her eyes again and looked at Minho.

"But you say that everyday"

"Cause I'm old enough. You aren't"

"That makes no sense. I have freedom of speech"

"N-"

"FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF SPEECH" The girl kept chanting that making everyone else chanting it. "Oh my god" Minho rubbed his temples and took deep breaths.

"Everyone-"

They kept chanting. "Everyone ca-" They kept chanting it not even dare listening to Minho. Minho grabbed the phone and pretended to dial a number.

"Hi Ms. Kim, your dau-" The girl quickly ran to Minho and told everyone to shut up. Minho put down the phone and laughed. "Now that got your attention"

The girl rolled her eyes and class finally started to begin.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

His class ended and Hyunjin came over to help him pack up his stuff. "Tiring day" Minho sighed and immediately said yes. "These kids started a riot" Hyunjin laughed and put the final stuff inside his bag.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow" Minho said and Hyunjin became quiet. "What's wrong?" Hyunjin looked up at Minho and gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm going to hang with Seungmin tomorrow" Minho froze for a bit but shook it off. "Oh that's okay" Hyunjin looked down and was about to say sorry until Minho told him 'don't worry about it.'

"But I feel bad because we know he likes me"

Minho looked at him and smiled. "I told you it's okay" Minho grabbed his bag and also Hyunjin's hand and left the studio. "Just take me home" Hyunjin smiled and went inside the car and drove off.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

"JISUNG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, HOW COULD I TELL HIM IM MAD"

Minho was on a phone call with Jisung, ranting to him how mad he is about Hyunjin hanging out with Seungmin tomorrow.

"Bro communicate, that's it. If there's no communication there's gonna be drama"

"But like I don't wanna seem mean and toxic"

"Why would he hang out with him in the first place"

"I didn't ask"

"Well you should tell him and if it isn't reasonable then tell him how you feel"

"He's asleep right now, I'll ask him tomorrow morning"

"Well I'm hoping the best for you. But it's a low chance Hyunjin is actually gonna do physical touch with Seungmin"

"You never know"

"Bro stop downing your relationship"

"I'm sorry I can't help it...I'm just scared if anything happens"

"Well if something happens, you got me"

"Thanks jisung, I really needed someone to rant to"

"You always got me, don't worry"

"Well I'm going to sleep, goodnight"

"Goodnight"

The call ended and Dori crawled up on his lap. Minho smiled and slept peacefully while it was way different for Jisung.

As jisung laid down on his bed, he felt so wrong because when he revived that call from Minho ranting about Jisung.

He thought about something so mean.

He hoped he got another call from Minho saying he broke up with Hyunjin. He felt so wrong, so so so wrong.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

Jisung is developing feelings without even realizing 😋