No. 17

4 months later

"I PASSED THE DRIVING TEST"

Minho showed his license to his parents and Jisung. "Omg congrats" His parents hugged him and Jisung has a proud smile on his face.

Once his parents pulled out of the hug he looked at Jisung. "Thanks so much Jisung" Jisung walks up to him and pulled him for a hug. "I'm happy for you" Minho had a huge smile on his face and hugged him tightly.

"Oh why are you thanking him" The mother looks at the two boys suspiciously. "Oh I forgot to tell you, he gave me lessons for driving" His mother nodded her head as she understood. "Well thank you so much Jisung"

Jisung smiled at her and later grabbed Minho's hand and brought him to their shared room. "Hey what did you drag me out" Minho eyebrows furrowed and waited till Jisung gave him an explanation.

"Uhm...well I might as well be straight forward with you, I like you a lot and ever since I confessed I've been waiting till you said you were ready but I don't think I can hold my feelings anymore"

Minho bit his lip and went closer to him. "Sorry I didn't tell you" Jisung tilted his head as he didn't understand what Minho was saying. "Huh..?"

"I was ready since a month ago to be honest, but I just didn't know how to tell you"

"Are you for real right now"

"Sorry..."

"Bro I've been waiting for 4 months. That's a bit messed up"

"Well you gonna ask me to be your boyfriend...or something.."

Jisung chuckled as he grabbed Minho's hands. "Well Lee Minho, would you like to be my boyfriend" Jisung smiled to him and waited till Minho said yes.

"Why does it sound like we're getting married"

"Shhh don't ruin the moment and say your answer"

"Oh yea. I, Lee Minho, would like you be your beloved boyfriend"

Minho giggled as how stupid this sounded and looked. "You may now kiss the bride" Minho coughed and shook his head. "Too soon" Jisung sighed. "Cmon"

"No"

"Please"

"I think I'll stick with no"

Jisung rolled his eyes but he got over it as soon as he made eye contact with Minho. "I hit the jackpot" Minho chuckled and hugged Jisung.

"You sure did"

Fin.

This book is now finished and thanks a lot to lee-always_knows for giving me the idea of this book!! My wife is so smart ☺️🫶🏻

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 🎉