No. 5

Minho and Jisung arrived at the cat store and Minho cooed looking at each one. "Bro they are so cute. Why can't you be as cute as them" Jisung punched him on the shoulder making Minho laugh.

"Cmon let's go" Minho dragged Jisung to see some cats and smiled looking at each one. "Which specific one do you want" Minho stopped and looked at Jisung.

"Any that are cute" Jisung laughed and they continued walking. "How will your parents feel about this" Minho smirked. "I'll keep it a secret" Minho giggled and stopped when he saw such this specific cat.

"Jisung look" Minho pointed at a cat that's brown with some black stripes. "Oooh it's cute" Minho nodded his head and walked closer to it. "I want it"

"Then get it" Minho looked around to try and find a worker. "Oh right here" Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and they walked towards a worker.

"Oh hello"

"Hi"

"Do you need any help?"

"Uh Im trying to adopt one of those cats"

Minho pointed at the one he looked at and she nodded her head walking towards it. "Oh this one, he's absolutely a charm" Minho smiled and she picked up the cat.

"This little boy is so obedient, he's been looking for an owner a long time" Minho pouted and petted the cat softly.

"Now let's get you this cat"

(๑>؂•̀๑)

"Soongie, doongie and dori. What the fuck are these names" Jisung looked at him stupidly and Minho rolled his eyes. "It's a unique name, my cats are a one of a kind"

"Bro-"

"Shh, she's asleep" They went inside the car and drove to Minho's home. They arrived in a few minutes and walked inside. His parents still weren't home so he invited Jisung to his house.

"Wow your house is so clean, surprising" Minho punched him on the stomach. "I'm actually very organized, just check my room" Jisung snickered and they walked to his room.

"Oh you weren't actually lying"

"Duhh of course not"

Jisung saw Minho's other cats and cooed at how cute they were. "Aw these two are so cute" Minho smiled and put dori down on his new bed. "Right next to your siblings"

Minho got up and saw how Jisung was playing around with his cats. He took a quick picture as he thought he wasn't going to get caught but he did in the end.

"Why you taking pictures without my consent" Minho chuckled. "I'll send it to you don't worry, you know you want it" Jisung shook his head and stared at Minho.

Just a quick note, Jisung falls in love very fast.

Minho sent him the photo and Jisung took out his phone to see the photo. "Ey, it actually looks good" Minho chuckled and sat next to Jisung.

They both played with the cats in peace. It was probably their first time not really arguing or being chaotic with each other. Dori came out of her little bed and slept in between the two boys.

In just a couple of minutes all three cats fell asleep. Jisung looked at Minho and quickly looked around. "I saw you looking at me"

"No I wasn't" Minho smirked. "Why you lying" Jisung looked at him as if he was delusional or something. "What? Me? Lying? Psh noooo" Minho smirked even harder and chuckled softly.

"Ah your funny"

"I'm not lying tho"

"Bro, I saw you look at me then look away when I was about to face you. Your not slick"

"Ok so? What about it"

"Nothing, just thought you needed something"

"Oh"

Minho laughed and he saw how red Jisung was. "You thought I was gonna yell at you" Jisung slowly nodded his head and that made Minho laugh even harder.

"I mean, bro you get me scared" Minho snickered at how fun it was to tease Jisung. He was just easy to tease and he took the chance. "Well-"

"MINHO IM HOME"

Minho softly put the cats to their bed with the help of Jisung. He dusted off his pants and walked out his room with Jisung.

"Hi Mi- Oh who's this" His parents put down the groceries and looked at Jisung. "Oh he's a friend" His mother smiled and walked towards Jisung.

"Hi, what's your name"

"Jisung"

"Hi Jisung, your welcome to our house whenever you need it"

"O-oh thank you"

Jisung bowed down and Minho's mother laughed. "Ah don't bow at me, it makes me feel old" Jisung nodded his head and decided to help them put away their groceries.

At first the parents were against it but Jisung wouldn't budge so they let him help. I mean it was quicker so they took it as an advantage.

"Well I gotta, I have to wake up early tomorrow" Minho's mother pouted. "Aw I barely got to talk to you. Well be safe" Jisung smiled and waved goodbye.

"Oh wait Jisung" Minho dragged Jisung out the house. "Since your gonna hang out with your mom tomorrow, imma send you a place that's really beautiful"

"Oh you don't really have to"

"I still wanna send it to you, it's a really cute place and I think your mom will like it"

"Alright" Minho smiled and hugged him really quickly. "Thanks for hanging out with me today" Jisung smiled back. "It's no big deal"

Jisung received a message and said he had to go. "Well bye Minho" Minho said it back and waited till Jisung left.

He walked back inside to see his parents watching them from the window. "MOM, DAD" His mother laughed. "I'm sorry I had to" Minho rolled his eyes and was about to walk back to his room until he forgot about something.

"Also I got a new cat"

"WHAT!?"

(๑>؂•̀๑)

We love soongie, doongie and dori 😋