No. 9

Minho and Hyunjin were hanging out but it did kinda feel awkward for the first time ever. There conversations usually are lively and even if no one is talking it's still not awkward.

Until today.

"So only family dinner yesterday" Hyunjin nodded his head and Minho sighed. For the whole entire time it was awkward and when he asked how it went yesterday he would just nod his head.

Not only that but he lied saying he only had family dinner with seungmin and his family. Minho was so confused why he had to lie about that and he was fed up with it.

"Hyunjin why are you lying" Hyunjin looked up at him and furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh" Minho rubbed his temples and sighed. "I saw you at the fair" He saw hyunjin widen his eyes which only lasted for a few seconds.

"You saw me"

"Yes I did. So why are you lying? Not only that but when I called you, you were hesitant about answering and ignored me"

Hyunjin saw how Minho was getting mad at him and he looked down. "Sorry..." Minho looked at him in disbelief and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously, sorry is all you can say" Hyunjin didn't look back over at Minho. He saw that he didn't want to look at him and chuckled. "Here you are, ignoring me again"

"Why are you being so toxic"

"Toxic? I'm not even doing anything toxic but I will if you don't answer what I asked you a while ago and if you forgot I'll tell you again, why are you lying to me"

"Ok fine, for fucks sake. I kissed Seungmin and I felt guilty about it so i couldn't have the guts to say I hung out with Seungmin at the fair...alone"

Minho froze in his spot and a tear fell down his cheek. "You- you what" Hyunjin looked tense while Minho looked at him in disbelief. "And you know seungmin likes you"

Minho cried and Hyunjin wanted to get up and hug him but Minho moved away from him. "Hyunjin...why did you kiss him" Hyunjin looked at him but couldn't keep the eye contact and he looked back down.

"I-I don't know.."

Minho clicked his tongue and looked away from him as he held some tears back. "Hyunjin lets break up" Hyunjin looked back over at him and his mouth was agape.

But hyunjin understood why he wants that. I mean he kinda cheated on him so he can't fight against that. "Ok"

"Imma go" Hyunjin nodded his head and watched Minho leave his room. Minho was about to break down but remembered hyunjin's parents were downstairs.

"Your leaving already" Minho looked at them and smiled. "Yea sorry" Minho waved goodbye and left the house.

He broke down in the sidewalk and realized there is no one to drive him as it would usually be Hyunjin. He kept crying and took out his phone and called someone.

"Hey"

"Ca-can you pick me up from Hyunjin's house"

"Are you crying, what happened"

"Uhm..me and Hyunjin broke up and he's usually my driver but I don't have him anymore and I don't want to disturb my parents date so I called you"

"Min..we can talk later I'm heading to his house"

"Thank you Jisung"

"No problem baby, stay safe"

"You too"

They hanged up and Minho waited till Jisung arrived. "Oh dear, do you need a ride. I can call Hyunjin" Minho quickly shook his head and smiled at them.

"Someone else is going to pick me up but thank you for asking" The mother smiled and decided to wait next to him. "It's late and being alone in the dark is dangerous" Minho smiled at her and both waited till Jisung came.

In a few minutes Jisung came and Minho bid goodbye to the mother. "Hi Jisung" Jisung drove and Minho saw the mother go back inside the house.

"Hey" Jisung focused on the road and glanced a few times at Minho. "Wanna talk about it" Minho sighed and looked at Jisung.

"He kissed the guy he was with at the fair" Jisung gasped and stopped at the red light. "Let's kill him" Minho let out a tired laugh and shook his head.

"Nooo"

"Why not"

"He's not worth my first murder"

Jisung laughed and continued to drive. "True" Minho giggled and looked over at the window. "I'm not that mad at him tho" Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and asked why.

"I kinda expecting him to have a crush on him. Before we dated they were actually talking, you know, flirting wise"

"Ooh"

"Yea so I don't know why I was really shocked when I expected it" Minho chuckled and Jisung frowned. "Don't say that, you have every reason to be shocked"

They arrived at Minho's house and he looked over at Minho. "Want me to leave or stay with you" Minho looked over at his house and back at Jisung.

"Stay"

Jisung smiled and they both got out of the car. Minho unlocked the house door and the both walked in. "Uhm my mom might be coming back soon"

"Oh ok. You gonna tell them about Hyunjin"

"Of course, their my parents"

Jisung laughed and they laid down on the bed. "Wanna take a moment and swallow the silence" Minho nodded his head and they laid down in peace and silence.

"Thank you"

"No problem...baby"

(๑>؂•̀๑)

Poor Minho also I'm gonna do a haobin book soon so if you like zb1 THEN READ IT ONCE I DROP IT OUT 👹👹