No. 12

"Ah your mom is so fun" Minho flopped down on Jisung's bed and closed his eyes. "She is, except when she starts getting mad then it's a different story" Minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jisung.

"Is your mom...bipolar?"

"I guess, it's just that when she gets stressed or drinks a lot she takes out her anger on me or my brother. But she always says sorry once she realizes what she's done"

"Ooh"

Jisung laid down next to Minho and sighed. "I feel like all my social battery is wasted" Minho chuckled and flipped himself over so he could face Jisung.

"Your pretty" Jisung was taken aback and his face started heating up. "Uh, all of a sudden" Minho giggled and he kept staring at Jisung with his eyes all shiny.

"Yup" Jisung bit his lip out of being nervous. He didn't really know what to say back and Minho noticed that. "You don't have to say anything back"

Minho went closer to hin and smiled. "I know you think I'm pretty too" Jisung chuckled and raised one of his eyebrows up. "Pretty bold of you to say"

"We all know it's true tho"

"Maybe your delusions are getting the best of you"

"Excuse me? I am not delusional"

"Have you been taking your pills"

"Shut up"

Jisung laughed and Minho went a closer to him if he even could. Minho put his fingers on Jisung's hair and played with it. "Your hair is so soft" Minho kept getting closer to him and ended up on top of him.

"You have such pretty features" Minho took his fingers out of his hair and trailed down to his lips. "Soft lips as well" Minho kept eyeing his lips and smiled.

"They are so kissable"

Minho softly kissed him and Jisung widened his eyes. He was shocked with this sudden confidence. He just kissed him on the lips without even asking.

But jisung didn't care cause he liked the kiss. Jisung kissed him back and could feel Minho smiling through it. Minho lowered down to his pants and started unbuckling it.

"Whoa Minho" Minho didn't listen and continued unbuckling. "Minho stop" Minho pulled down his pants and Jisung started panicking.

"MINHO"

Jisung flew up from his bed and started breathing loudly. "It was a dream" Jisung wiped off the sweat from his forehead and sighed. "What the fuck"

Jisung laid back down and stared at the ceiling in silence. He thought about the dream over and over again and started turning red.

"Why did I dream of that" Jisung groaned and flopped a pillow on his face. He tried going to sleep but his mind kept replaying that dream over and over again.

"GET OUT OF MY MIND OMG"

Jisung banged the pillow on his head and hoped for the dream to never come back. "And I gotta teach him tomorrow" Jisung whined and turned to the side.

"I'll just force myself to sleep" Jisung closed his eyes and tried his best to sleep. He thought about Minho again but he didn't mind it anymore. He just didn't want a wet dream that would get him hard.

He smiled thinking of different scenarios on meeting Minho. The more he thought about it the faster he fell asleep. But when he wakes up, that dream is gonna be glued to his brain.

Poor Jisung.

(๑>؂•̀๑)

Alr this might be a weird question but like are you guys bottoms or tops, sorry for asking this 😭

STAN ZB1 👹👺👺👹👹👺👺👺👹👹👹👺